“New Yorks Best Hotel”

Millennium Broadway New York Times Square
Ranked #282 of 468 Hotels in New York City
Reviewed August 19, 2014

I travel to NYC a lot and I've stayed in many hotels. This is by far the best hotel in Manhattan. Close to everything. Starbucks at the back door (I'm a SB fan:) rooms are very nice! good tv! great view of Times Square. Food is great and the staff are so friendly. Stayed here last New Year's Eve. You will not make a mistake by booking this hotel. Top Hotel

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Michaeltmbyrne
Rori B, Guest Relations Manager at Millennium Broadway New York Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2014

Dear Michaeltmbyrne,

We could not agree with you more! Our views are indeed jaw dropping, especially during our infamous New York City Ball Drop for New Years Eve. Mix our views with our amazing staff and convenient location, we could not ask for better! We are so pleased you enjoy your stay each time you come and are excited for you to see the wonderful updates upon your return.

Please let us know when your book your next trip with us!

There are newer reviews for Millennium Broadway New York Times Square

Reviewed August 18, 2014

Planned a high school girlfriends' trip to NYC from July 26-30 and we stayed at the Millennium Hotel Broadway, based on a recommendation from a friend. We used the concierges while there and all of them were extremely helpful !! What nice people on the entire staff ! Our two rooms were always clean and had great views of Times Square. Easy location to walk almost anywhere or take the subway. Try it..you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Steve R
Rori B, Guest Relations Manager at Millennium Broadway New York Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2014

Dear Steve R,

What a wonderful way to spend time with your friends! We are delighted you all experienced such a memorable vacation. We hope you all return soon to experience all the wonderful changes we are implementing throughout our hotel. Please let us know when you do!

Reviewed August 18, 2014

we really enjoyed our stay at the hotel. the check in worked very well. the location is great, just next to the times square.
the room were big and clean. the bed was hard. unfortunately we did not stay in one of the top roofs but just in the 9th floor... the bathroom was big and clean.
the concierge and the service personell were very friendly, and helped us in any occasion.

all in all a very nice spot if you want to explore NYC

Room Tip: try to get on of the higher floors...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank goofy001
Reviewed August 17, 2014

Memorable Experience at Times Square

We stayed four nights in Millennium Hotel Broadway in August. I was worried that we may not get a nice room because of late evening flight from Toronto. I emailed reservation manager, but mistakenly sent the email to my teaching assistant (TA). I sent my email (meant for my TA for marking instructions) to reservation at Broadway Millennium Hotel!
I received an email from Jacqueline Soberal that there was an error! Soon I realized my error and re-sent the correct email to Jacqueline (Reservation Manager) with my concern about rooms due to late arrival. Thank you Jackie for your patience and thank you for making sure that we get a beautiful room. We got a very spacious room with huge King size bed. This is a gorgeous hotel in the heart of Times Square and adjoining theaters. Whether you want to go Broadway shows or go to 5th Avenue shopping or go to Bus Terminal or Train Terminal, this Hotel is located in perfect place. Hotel staffs are very cordial and helpful. We will visit again.

A Canadian Academic

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Rashid K

Dear Rashid K,

We thank you for submitting such a wonderful review from your recent stay with us. We are very lucky to have Jackie as a part of our team, she is an enormous asset to us. We hope it's not too long before you return back to us. Please feel free to reach out to us or Jackie personally the next time you plan your trip to New York!

Reviewed August 17, 2014

This hotel is right by Times Square - from the moment we arrived we were warmly greeted by the reception staff and they could not have done more for us. We had a show booked for that evening and the concierge hailed a cab for us.
The room was large with a king size bed and very clean. We even had a view of Times Square which added to the experience.
At the end of our 2 day stay we just didn't want to leave and will definitely be coming back.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of Times Square
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank SilverVoices
Melanie T, Director, Front Office Operations at Millennium Broadway New York Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2014

Dear SilverVoices,

Thank you for sharing your expericne with the Millennium Broadway hotel New York. Always nice to read when our guests are happy and satisfied with their stay. It reinforces to the team that when you take the time to connect with our guests and give that personal touch, the guests take notice.

And notice you did with the 5 Star comment!

Thank you for sharing your experience and choosing the Millennium Broadway Hotel New York. Once is never enough so come back and visit us again soon!

Melanie Turner
Director, Front Office Operations

Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

This was my second stay at this hotel. Lloyd at checkin is friendly and astute. The Bellman insecurity or alert and helpful. My room and my stay were fantastic. When I left the hotel at 5 AM--- I was screaming expletives because the taxi drivers asked me to pay $40 for a $5 cab ride - my arms full of bags and an orange juice. It's amazing what can come out of a 5 foot one woman when she feels like someone thinks she's an idiot. After I pulled myself together - I went back inside the hotel and asked for help to get a proper taxi they agreed with me that the taxis did not charge that much there were three gentleman outside trying to charge me this for a taxi cab - I am nice I am generous I am not foolish.
I plan to visit New York City in November and plan to stay in the same hotel

• Stayed: August 2014
2  Thank EleshaA
Reviewed August 16, 2014

We stayed in the Millenium Broadway 31st July - 5th August. All I can say is what a fantastic hotel. The location was excellent with Times Square and Broadway right at your door step and with Central Park, Radio City Music Hall, Rockerfeller Centre + many more, a short walk away.

The staff were very helpful and willing to help with any questions. The rooms were cleaned and fresh towels given daily.
On arrival we were upgraded to the premiere suite free of charge! This had a seperate entrance and lift to get to the many floors. We also got free breakfast (continental) and late afternoon drinks on the Mezzanine floor.
The only small issue we had was that we had reserved a fridge for medical supplies, however due to us being upgraded it wasn't given to us. After speaking to staff about this they stated that there was a waiting list for fridges however were happy that we used the minibar to store supplies :)

I cannot fault the hotel one bit. We are now planning to return to NY in 2 years time and due to the excellent customer service and hotel experience we will be returning to the Millenium Broadway and will definitely recommend this hotel to family and friends!

• Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank Lynsay459

Dear Lynsay459,

We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your time with us! We are even more pleased to hear you already are planning your return in 2 years! Quite a head start you will have. We will have many more exciting changes for you to experience when you return as both of our towers are under going renovations. Please feel free to contact us directly so we may personally assist you with you next reservation.