“Look no further!!!!”

Ranked #281 of 467 Hotels in New York City
Williamsville NY
“Look no further!!!!”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

This was a great spot!!! We stayed for 5 days, and is by far the best priced hotel for a beautiful room. Walking distance to anything in Times Square, shows, and subway. Any hotel in this area is twice the price, the value here is incredible. Our room was NOT a premium room (they were sold out) and it was still great. Comfortable beds, quiet, clean. There are safes, ask for a coffee maker, they brought extra towels, and the staff is very kind.

Though there's only Wifi access in the lobby, we had an iPad and 2 cellphones that received great reception the room.

Room Tip: If you really want a view you need a higher floor, our room on the 20th floor was quiet with partial...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Xanadu12

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (949)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed July 24, 2014

Stay there for the location. Do not expect the service to be excellent or consistent. Interesting to see blatant preferential treatment at the front desk from some of the staff. The room was alright, and we were in one that offered a decent view of Times Square. We had to pay for a flask of hot water as there was no percolator/kettle or cups in the room. Really? The same thing happened at another hotel in Canada, but at least we did not have to pay for the water!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Cordell N, Front Office Manager at Millennium Broadway New York Times Square, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
Dear ss0h,

Thank you for giving your review of your most recent stay at The Millennium Broadway Hotel. We value all of ours guests feedback whether it be the pros or the cons.

We apologize that you didn’t receive the top notch service that we practice on a daily basis. The experience you had does not reflect what our hotel has to offer as a whole.

We would like to invite you to come back to our hotel and give us another chance to show you that we care about our guests and their satisfaction. Please contact me directly to book your next stay with us so I can assure that this stay is one to remember!

Cordell Nelson
Oslo
Reviewed July 24, 2014

We were there for 5 nights and had a great stay! Very polite and helpful staff and superb room cleanliness! We experienced no bugs of any kind, which was one of my greatest concerns with such a central New York hotel.

The room was a little smaller than i had the impression of from the pictures, but sufficiently spacious. Interior was modern and nice. For such a central location, it was fine.

The bed was fantastic to sleep in! A real relief after hours upon hours of trotting the streets.

Car service was nice and inexpensive.

On the negative side, the hotel room Wi-Fi is not complementary and the hotel's business center was not very professional (could not open an xps-file and worked with an old version of Windows). Wi-Fi was ~$13 per day.

Otherwise, it's a great hotel, located extremely central very near the broadway theatres and times square. It's a bit of a walk to the nearest subway, but it's not particulary far. We had a great stay.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Rori B, Guest Relations Manager at Millennium Broadway New York Times Square, responded to this review, July 28, 2014
Dear MentosTFM,

We appreciate the review you have submitted in regards to your stay here at Millennium Broadway. Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on your most recent visit, please know that this feedback will be put to good use towards our renovation project. We hope to have this completed by the end of 2014 and look forward to your return upon your next trip to New York.

Please let us know when you return!
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed July 24, 2014

I stayed here for a business trip. My first room was very dirty, hole in the carpet, mold in the bathroom, dust on the vents and grossest of all, a "mystery" white substance sprayed (and flaking) off the fabric headboard. I called and asked to change rooms and was told they would clean my room while I was out. When I got back to my room, it was in exactly the same state, no one had come up to clean. When I called down, the manager was surprised no one cleaned my room and sent up the housekeeping manager - when she got up, she pointed the finger at the hotel manager for not telling her that my room needed attention. I called again and had my room changed and they upgraded me, which was lovely, but not enough to redeem the dirty room.
The hotel is right on TIme Square, so if you want to be in the thick of that, this might be a good location. Also, when compared with some of the boutique hotels I have stayed at in NYC, this one had the absolute largest rooms. However, beware that the rooms are a bit dated in decor and seem to be a bit grungy (my co-worker who was also here said her room was dated and grungy, but not dirty like mine).

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Rebecca U
New York City, New York
Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here with my mom for a night and it was amazing. The rooms are spacious and the beds are super comfortable! This doesn't feel like a typical New York City hotel because of its spacious rooms it's incredible! We were seeing a play and the location was literally 2 blocks away, we couldn't have asked for a better hotel! I would def return and recommend to anyone traveling to the city! It really is a 5 star hotel!

Stayed March 2014
2 Thank Katelyn M
Dear sunsetkiss,

We sincerely appreciate the wonderful review you have given us in regards to your most recent stay with us! We are so happy to hear you have enjoyed your time here with us and look forward to your return soon!

Reviewed July 23, 2014

The location of this hotel was excellent. Depending on what day of the week it was, the service would go from 10/10 to 1/10. Absolutely nice people one day and then someone not so nice the next. Rooms were comfortable and I would recommend staying here on location alone.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Charles M
Rori B, Guest Relations Manager at Millennium Broadway New York Times Square, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
Dear Charles M,

Thank you for taking the time to review your most recent stay with us. We sincerely apologize that the hospitality you received during your stay was not consistent and would like to speak more involved with you in regards to these interactions.

Please feel free to reach out to us directly if you wish to speak with us directly, as this is not a normal standard we set for ourselves.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed July 23, 2014

I've been with a lot of questionable people in a lot of cheap motels, but this bed was by far the worst. ;) Seriously, though, the bed did suck according to me--hard as a rock. I'm SO glad I brought my pillow from home! On the upside, though: the service was outstanding and Philip down at the concierge desk was awesome. So was the guy standing next to him (Charlie maybe?) who hooked us up with some sweet tickets to Kinky Boots! We also ordered room service for breakfast and that rocked, too--lots of hot, delicious, well-prepared food! The hotel location couldn't have been better AND the workout room was a great surprise--the best I've see at a hotel in a looooong time. I'd go back for sure--rock hard bed notwithstanding.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple