Millennium Broadway New York Times Square
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$169
$161
  • Fitness center
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$153
$134
$335
$305
$346
$247
  • Room Service
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$183
$118
  • Fitness center
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$167
$98
  • Restaurant
Hilton Garden Inn Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$161
$135
  • Bar/Lounge
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$185
$150
$144
$116
  • Room Service
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$229
$100
  • Breakfast included
5,770 results
All reviewstimes squaregreat locationnew yorkgood morning americasuperior roomcorner roomchrysler buildingconcierge deskcoffee makerhigher floorcentral parkstreet noiserockefeller centerbroadwaynycpremierblock
Reviewed July 5, 2014

Okay so I have now stayed here 3 times and separately in the Premier next door and also in the Millennium UN Plaza.

Two things keep me coming back to the Millennium Broadway. Firstly, the location almost right in Times Square but tucked away sufficiently that you are protected from the noise. Secondly I find all the staff courteous and helpful. In particular, I had occasion to deal with Monique on a number of occasions throughout my stay and she is such a wonderful ambassador for the Millennium brand.

If Millennium could bottle Monique's qualities, it would surely be the world's leading hotel chain. She has that special gift of making you believe you are the only guest. So location plus Monique equals guaranteed return custom.

If I were to offer any constructive criticism I would suggest three things:

1. The (vast) lobby could really use some seating. Its the only part of the hotel to offer free wifi and it is for most of the day like a cattle market with people standing and sitting on the floor. Surely there might be scope for some banquette seating along the wall opposite check in. The current lobby is just a vast open space that is a wasted resource.

2. Attention to detail. For the most part I was extremely happy with the service I received. Very minor niggles including asking for a fridge at the start of my 15 night stay (as I was invited to by the room information). I was advised that none were available on my first night but one would be delivered as soon as possible. I checked out 15 nights later, no fridge and no contact from anyone at any time in between. It actually wasnt a big deal and I could of course have checked again myself but a simple message to update me would have been appropriate. Likewise sometimes yhe housekeeping staff left a bottle of water in my room and sometimes not. It seemed a bit random and again this is minor but attention to detail is often what separates good from excellent service.

3. Final suggestion is that the rooms, whilst very spacious and comfortable (with great views from mine - 5104) would benefit from a more modern update and some TLC. Some of the furniture is worn and chipped. I understand some degree of soft refurb may be commencing and that is to be welcomed.

So, to summarise, my suggestions ars minor but nonetheless important. I'm loyal to the Millennium brand and so the positives still outweigh the minor negatives for me. But for anyone who doesnt share my brand loyalty, there's a lot of competition out there and Millennium need to ensure they refresh their offering in order to remain competitive.

So your location is perfect. Update your product, reward your exceptional staff (Monique is an absolute star) and give them ownership of suggesting improvements. Front of house staff spend their day engaging with guests so thats a vital source of information that should influence the future direction of this great hotel.

I look forward to returning and, hopefully, seeing some updates.

Room Tip: As high a floor as possible. 5104 had super views of Empire State Building.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Cordell N, Front Office Manager at Millennium Broadway New York Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2014

Greetings mark692014,

Thank you so much for taking your time to give us your detailed review of your most recent stay with us here at The Millennium Broadway hotel!

Monique is one of our most valued associates and she constantly amazes our guests with her great customer service qualities and keeps many of our guests coming back again and again.

We are currently working on renovations within The Premier side of the hotel as well as giving some TLC to the rest of our property as you constructively criticized. It is important that we get both positive and negative feedback from our guests so we can know what we are doing right and when something is wrong, we know how to fix it.

We hope that you choose to stay with us again for your next visit to NYC!

Cordell Nelson
Front Office Manager

Reviewed July 5, 2014

What can't be said about Millennium/Premier Hotel in NY near Times Square? Bad service? Heck no. People there are just fabulous. Funny thing is that last August, we stayed for 3 nights and really was amazed by their service. Less than 10 month later, we come back to the same hotel (why change something that isn't broken?)

As soon as we got here, we checked in our bags due to a way early arrival. That was not a problem. We had the best service to start right there right then. Soon after checking our bags in, we went to the Premier side of the hotel to see if the same people that had so nicely served us last year, were still working here. One person in particular, Monique, was still here. Last year I would mockingly tell her that she had to stop being so grumpy when in fact it really was the extreme opposite. She was all bubbly ready to help us in any way she could.

Well as soon as we walked in, I looked at her and was pointing her as if she had done a boo boo or something. She recognized us immediately! That alone is amazing. They see thousands of people each year but she really remembered us.

This to me is what customer care is. We are not just a passing number in a nice big city. Monique had catered to our needs beautifully last year and this year was no exception. It was like seeing your best friend a year later. That is to me, the best way to keep me coming here.

Same thing goes to Angel. He remembered us also from last year. He also had made our stay much more pleasant by being so helpful. This year was no different. We arrived in a rather stormy time and there was no umbrella in our room. Angel said he would try to get us one and he did.

I wouldn't have enough space to tell you about all the great personnel that they employ. Be it Lefon, the valet waiting outside in the heat, 217 (if he reads this he will know whom I'm talking about), Ramona and her helpfulness in telling my wife where to shop, Viviana and her gorgeous smile, Veronica and her take on how to visit New York city, the list goes on and on.

The only somewhat negative point that I would have are 2 things. In our room, there would be work to be done since the walls are showing their age, tub faucet was pulling off the wall and internet should be included in the price.

Other than that, if you want to be well treated and appreciated, Millennium/Premier Hotel is the place to be. Especially right in the middle of Times Square.

Would I come back here? Of course! It is July 5th right now and we are already planning to come back in the Autumn. Can't get enough of this place.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the Times Square are very noisy. Bring in ear plugs to aid in your sleep.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple

Good Day The_Dany,

Not only did you enjoy your vacation and our hotel, but you had a genuine experience with several of our staff members at The Premier and The Broadway who helped make your stay with us a memorable one and we could not be more delighted to hear about it!

We try very hard to make all of our guests feel special and feel as though our property is their home away from home because we know how we like to be treated when we travel to other cities as well. We absolutely love to see our Loyal guests come back to the hotel so we can build more relationships and get a sense of what you like to see when you return.

If you are not already a Loyalty member, please reach out to us so we can get you signed up right away so you can experience even more during your visits at our property!

Hope to hear from you soon.

Cordell Nelson
Front Office Manager

Reviewed July 4, 2014

Had a view of Time Square from the 24th floor. SO nice and bend over backwards to help you. Very efficient check in/out. Parked car, stored luggage, super friendly staff. The waiter in the restaurant was unbelievably nice (from Guatemala, don't know his name and my daughter is adopted from Guatemala and he was so kind to her and we had great conversations). The bell hop knew exactly the best way to tell us how to get to the World Trade Center site/9/11 Museum. Anyone who says New Yorker's are not friendly has not stayed at the Millennium Time Square. Hotel is impeccably clean and room is spacious for the city with lots of outlets and great bathroom amenities. Couldn't be happier and can't wait to stay again.

Room Tip: Higher floors have great views. Double room was plenty of room for 4.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Rori B, Guest Relations Manager at Millennium Broadway New York Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2014

Dear Carrie M,

We are so happy you enjoyed your stay here at Millennium Broadway! Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review. We hope it's not too long before you return back to us. Please let us know when you do!

Reviewed July 4, 2014

The hotel has a perfect location to Time Square and plays. It is down the street from Toys R Us and Good Morning America television show, Our room was large and the bed was very comfortable. The bathroom was large but there was black mold in the tub. The staff was very helpful. It was rated as a 4 star but is not! Theirs is a dining area also.

Room Tip: There was no swimming pool. No children's activities.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family

Dear Karen S,

Thank you very much for your recent stay at Millennium Broadway and for taking the time to share your experience with us. Our location is a gem, but we apologize if your experience did not match our perfect location.

We are currently in the process of upgrading some of our rooms and think our guests will really enjoy the change.

Please contact me directly so that I can oversee your reservation personally.

Reviewed July 2, 2014

So my dad who is 82 and my friend who is almost 70 went to this hotel in NY. We came early and they said that they will call us when room is ready- they never did. When we got to our room it was a King Size bed! The reception desk saw that there were 3 of us fine again...they gave us a 2 double bed..but we had breakfast there and I simply took 3 yogurts and the waiter said in a rude manner you can't take the yogurts out of the hotel- which I replied to him these are for my 82 year old dad and 70 year old friend, I think I can afford to buy my own yogurts and don't have any intention in bringing them outside! I was never insulted in my life. For those of you who know me you know I like fancy for almost $400 a night to be insulted like this- is not worth it. I stayed at a cheaper hotel called St james never once were rude to me there and it's almost half the cost!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
3  Thank Happy1232013
Rori B, Guest Relations Manager at Millennium Broadway New York Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2014

Dear Happy1232013,

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the inconveniences you have experienced during your time here at Millennium Broadway. We would love to discuss your stay with us more in-depth and personally as we can assure you that this experience is not a standard we set for ourselves to live up to.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly at the hotel so we can further discuss and pin-point precise issues you and your family experienced. We do not want this stay to ever hinder you from returning to us and hope that you will give us a second chance.