“Wonderful!”

Millennium Broadway New York Times Square
Ranked #275 of 467 Hotels in New York City
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

It's right inche middle of The hurricane! Times Square! It's well located, close to The subway, many restaurants And to The most famous broadway plays! The room is Big,The bed is confortable, The staff os Very polite And The price is Good! I recomend it!

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (934)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed March 29, 2014

This is the 2nd time I've stayed at the Millennium Broadway (my mom's 3rd time), and we really like staying here. It's a great location just off Times Square with entrances on both 44th and 45th street. We stayed in a Standard Room which had plenty of space for two people. We were on the 25th floor, and had no problem with noise or light (there are black-out drapes in the room.) The room was clean and comfortable. The beds are very firm, but I personally sleep better on a firm bed than I do on some of those super soft ones. Overall we had a great stay, and I'm sure if we ever find ourselves in New York again, this is where we'll stay!

Room Tip: Skip breakfast at the hotel (it's expensive) and opt for one of the nearby diners. We enjoyed b...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Emily T
Reviewed March 28, 2014

Great experience, welcoming front desk and the location cannot be beat if you are looking to roam around Times Square. Me and my wife stayed for one night on a weekend and the room was pleasant. The window was large though it was not an A class view. Very clean bathroom and room service is great.

The bed was comfortable and the goodies in the fridge were great. My wife ordered breakfast in the morning and said it was very good and staff was friendly. I go up to New York a lot, but do not usually stay overnight. Next time I do though, I will probably stay here because it's not often you have such an easy, good experience with hotels.

Room Tip: I stayed on the 32nd floor, try a higher level for a better view.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Rori B, Guest Relations Manager at Millennium Broadway New York Times Square, responded to this review, May 23, 2014
Dear okTyler,

Thank you for taking the time to write such an amazing review. We are all very pleased you enjoyed your stay with us at Millennium and hope that it is not long before you return back to us! Please let us know when you plan your next overnight trip to the city!

Rori Brennan
Guest Relations Manager
Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic
Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

We have been in this hotel twice, and both were excelent !! they have an amazing guest service and they show you the value as a client. Selcuk at the front desk and Melanie Turner, Director of Front Office, were very compliment, and give us an unforgettable experience.

The location of the hotel is excellent, the bedrooms are very nice with an amazing view, the concierge service is very helpfull...we just love it...thank you very much and we hope to go back soon.

Regards...Carlos Reyes and Yasmin de Reyes from Dominican Republic.

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 27, 2014

I stayed here with my fiancé and we had so much fun. We could walk to everything downtown, got room service, went to a Broadway show, all without a taxi.
Which is why I am writing. To get to the airport there was some confusion over whether to take a cab or a shuttle. The shuttle for the both of us cost $43 and the cab would have cost around $60. But we were constantly being told to take the cab. They told us the shuttle would take an hour and a half, but it took 40 minutes. It seemed pretty unanimous that we should take a taxi, and we are still wondering why. The shuttle was a nice ride and we were keeping one less car off the the street.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank AyasolukHotel
Melanie T, Director, Front Office Operations at Millennium Broadway New York Times Square, responded to this review, April 18, 2014
Dear blacksheepcarpets,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Always great to read the feedback from our guests.

New York is fun a place to visit and is a favorite destination shared by many. Being in Times Square does allow guests to have the luxury of walking from place to place or reaching out and hailing a taxi. The choice is yours.

Thank you for your tip regarding the shuttle. I will share with the Concierge.

We appreciate your patronage and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Melanie Turner
Director, Front Office Operations
Indian Trail, North Carolina
Reviewed March 26, 2014

I stayed here for two nights in December 2013. I was attending a nearby conference for work. I'm glad that I did not have to pay to stay here out of my pocket. I've heard good things about the Millennium Hotel Downtown, but the one in Times Sqaure has so many issues. The lobby is nice and well kept. The room was terrible. It was clearly beat up and dirty from all the people that had stayed there. The toilet would not stop running. The bathroom was gross. The bed was comfortable and I didn't find any bed bugs which is a major concern when staying in a hotel in NYC. I just don't know why people spend $300-400 a night to stay here. It is insane. Hotel was full of tourists from other countries which is fine. I guess that is why people stay here. It is in Times Square. Literally next to the giant Toys R US store. For me, it was awful. Couldn't wait to leave. If you are planning a trip to NYC, check out the Upper West Side or Park Ave for places to stay. Times Square has way too many people and is the last place you would want to stay. I did sleep with no noise at night which was good. You can just tell once you get to the room how many people have stayed here over the years. Not worth the money by any means. Don't stay here if you are looking for a nice hotel in NYC.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Dan B
Melanie T, Assistant General Manager at Millennium Broadway New York Times Square, responded to this review, March 28, 2014
Dear Dan B,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for staying with us. We take our guest’s feedback very seriously and appreciate all of the comments you have made.

I would like to apologize for what seemed to be a difficult stay for you at Millennium Broadway. Your experience was definitely not our standard. I see that a lot of your concerns were with the conditions of the room and I am sorry that the room you were staying in was not up to the standards set forth by Millennium Hotels. We are currently going through many of our rooms and updating them to address these issues but I will personally pass along all your concerns to our Housekeeping and Maintenance team. I am glad to hear you had a restful and peaceful night’s sleep!

Our location, although not suited for everyone, is considered prime. We are walking distance from Broadway Shows, plenty of restaurants, and some of New York’s best attractions! Millennium Broadway may not be your hotel but other Millennium properties may suit you better, places like One UN.

Please contact me directly if you choose to book again at Millennium Broadway or the One UN and I will personally look after the reservation.

Donna Kopij
Assistant General Manager
manchester england
Reviewed March 26, 2014

Very friendly and in the main excellent service. Check in staff can be a little abrupt. Breakfast really good and so was the room (shower head needed attention). Not too keen on the food in the bar area. Fish & chips - the smallest fish I have ever had, especially for american portions.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Melanie T, Director, Front Office Operations at Millennium Broadway New York Times Square, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
Dear tigralady,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with the Millennium Broadway Hotel New York.

Sorry the Lounge food was not to your liking. Our menu is ever changing so I am sure that on your next visit, Chef will wow you with your selection of choice. Chef will make it a personal mission of his to ensure a 5 Star food review from you the next time you return.

Thank you again and please reach out to me directly when making a future booking as I need to make sure, you give our Fish and Chips or whatever your choice, two thumbs up!

Melanie Turner