“Great location!”

Millennium Broadway New York Times Square
Ranked #283 of 469 Hotels in New York City
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Awesome location, a few seconds from Times Square. The hotel has a huge lobby which gives you entrance to 2 different blocks which is very convenient.

Staff were always friendly right up until we left.

The rooms were nice and clean and perfect for what we needed. I would definitely go back if we go to NYC again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Melanie T, Director, Front Office Operations at Millennium Broadway New York Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2014

Dear Akitmistry,

Thank you so much for such an upbeat and positive review. We are quite fond of our lobby as well. The bright lights and the newly renovated Front Desk give the lobby a more welcoming appeal and offer quite a New York vibe. Being able to walk from 44th through to 45th Street without having to exit the lobby is just an added bonus and with weather like this it is most comforting.

We want to thank you for choosing the Millennium Broadway Hotel New York as with so many choices in Gotham it’s easy to get lost in the crowd. But here at the Broadway, we love what we do and we carry that energy over to our customers.

So again, many thanks and we look forward to seeing you again real soon.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

We arrive on a Friday night in New York. Check in was very quick, was impressed at the clean and well lite entrance. We went with friends and our rooms we next to each other. The rooms were very clean . The decor was very nice. Our room was on the upper floors so the view was nice. The room was very spacious. Having a nice room near time square and not to expensive was perfect before we left for our cruise. I would stay there again we I return to New York.

Room Tip: No coffee in room for the morning
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Elaine c
Melanie T, Director, Front Office Operations at Millennium Broadway New York Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2014

Dear Elaine c,

A speedy check in; great view; and spacious room? I’ll say we achieved a trifecta with you!

We know how important it is that if travelling together with friends you may need to be on the same floor or close to one another. We review every single arrival on a daily basis to make certain we can accommodate as many guests’ requests as possible. If it means something to you then it means something to us.

Nice to know that you would choose us all over again and next time let me help. Just reach out to me directly and I will assist with your next booking.

Thank you for choosing the Millennium Broadway Hotel New York and we look forward to your next visit in the near future.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

It's hard to go wrong with this hotel. A half block from Times Square and within minutes of every show you might want to see, this hotel is as professional and well-located as you might want in midtown. I stayed there for a conference.

I arrived at 1:30 pm and they literally could not get me in my room until after 4pm, the "official" check-in time. However the room was large and on a high floor so very nice and fairly quiet in the end. Service and staff responsiveness at the desk, concierge and housekeeping were right in line with what I'd expect.

There were no perks of any kind, and the doorman was completely unable to get me a taxi at shift change time, but I suppose it's not his fault. This is just a good solid mid-range hotel for the price. My only complaint? -- the first night, the alarm clock went off at 2:30 a.m. Why, oh why, don't they train housekeeping to check and double check this before putting new guests in the room????

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank b-squared555

Dear b-squared555,

Thank you for providing feedback regarding your recent stay at the Millennium Broadway Hotel New York.

Happy to hear that the accommodations were to your liking. Spectacular views of Times Square and large rooms are what separate us from the rest of the pack.

Although check in time is 4:00pm, I can assure you that if there is a room available per your request we will accommodate an early check in. We want you happy. You can always give us a call to advise us that you would like an early check in and I can assure you that we will do the best we can.

Thank you for choosing the Millennium Broadway Hotel New York. Coming again soon? Please reach out to me directly so that I can assist in any special requests you may have.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

We have been her before and loved the location so this winter is bought a trip for my wife ans sister in laws and they loved it!! this place is close to everything and a cheap cab ride to the local sites such as little Italy, China Town and the Meat packing district. value and cleanliness is also up to par. Well done!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Dear GSMOOTH,

So love the name…….GSMOOTH and the review! It definitely brought a smile to my face.

What I most appreciated reading was that you enjoyed it so much that not only did you come back again but brought some additional people along as well. Word of mouth is a powerful tool and better than most advertising so thanks for spreading the good word.

Please come back again soon and reach out to me directly so that I may assist with your next booking. I look forward to meeting you as I absolutely have to put a face to a name like GSMOOTH!

Reviewed March 8, 2014

We stay 5 nights at this hotel. There was a long queue at the reception when we arrived, and the room was only available after 3pm. However, we were impressed with Lloyd, who has made the whole check in process a smooth one and was very professional. He even remembered our names the following day, when we walked pass the counter.

Location wise, it is just minutes of walk to a few subway lines and several broadway shows including Lion King. The room is fairly big (for Manhattan) compared to another 5 star hotel that we stayed after we checked out from this hotel. 5 lifts to serve all the hotel guests, so there was never long wait for lift service even though we are staying the higher floor.

There are several cafes near the vicinity and even 2 Starbucks just round the corner, thus food is readily available. Some shops and cafe could even opened till 11pm or midnight around Times Square.

Overall, location is superb and no complain on the room. We are planning for a return stay with the kids next year.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Augusta298,

Glad to hear you had a nice time at the Millennium Broadway Hotel New York. 5 days is a good length of time to enjoy the city and take in many sites plus shopping to boot.

On occasion there will a short wait to check in but glad to know that Lloyd handled it well and made you feel welcomed. Lloyd has an uncanny memory and is able to remember guests’ names over a long period of time after meeting them only once. Wish we could bottle his memory skills as I would be first in line to purchase. I can bet that when you return next year Lloyd will still remember your name. Yes he is that good!

Times Square is a city on its own with more Starbucks in a 3 block radius then some cities have all together……….

Thank you so much for sharing your experience as aside from meeting guests, sharing the feedback from our visitors is one of the most enjoyable aspects of my job.

Again thank you and please reach out to me personally when planning your next visit with the children and it will be my pleasure to assist you.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

The Millennium Broadway Hotel is my home away from home.
I love the staff they are so accommodating and helpful from Phillip that recommends great shows and places to eat. Melanie and Jenny who makes sure my stay is pleasant. Nadiya in the Restaraunt who starts your day off with a smile.
Then you have the wonderful bell staff Angel, Mark and Adrian.
I love the new look of the hotel ! Can not wait until May when I will see all the exciting changes!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Lor-hoo

Dear Lor-hoo,

We love being your home away from home and apparently there are quite a few team members that ensure your comfort. Always great to hear when our staff provides excellent service.

From the Bell stand to our Restaurant Charlotte, it truly takes a village.

Good things are happening here at the Broadway and glad you noticed our continuous efforts to improve. From the lobby to the guest rooms, there are changes for the better all around. Spring is in the air and we embrace all that Spring embodies with new beginnings and getting back to basics.

Thank you for continuously partnering with the Millennium Broadway Hotel New York and as always, we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

My friend never had being in New York, so we invited him to celebrate his birthday there in the city who never sleeps, as we were celebrating our wedding anniversary. The choice of this Hotel was perfect, centrally located in Time Square and Theater District, lots of restaurants and walking distance to almost everything. I have to say the management had a little miscommunication problem, because we reported few things to the front desk, which told us the housekeeping would take care, and nothing was done until our very last night, but they were apologetics and to really show how worried with our problems they were, they send us Champagne and chocolates as a token, which was nice, therefore I can't possible say they didn't listen to us. In the future I believe if I have a problem I will ask for the top manager, right from the beginning.

Room Tip: Ask for the higher rooms, you can catch a view of the Chrysler Building
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Ciganinha,

Birthdays? Anniversaries? Yes celebrate them all here. We love a good celebration!

Sorry to hear about the issues with the guest room but pleased to note that all was resolved to your satisfaction. Chocolate has a tendency to make everything better but getting ii right the first time around is our goal.

Thank you for choosing the Millennium Broadway Hotel New York and we welcome an opportunity to serve you better in the future.

Director, Front office Operations