“Great Location”

Ranked #282 of 467 Hotels in New York City
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Great Location”
Reviewed November 23, 2013

I got the hotel by bidding through Priceline. Then after reading the reviews in TA, I was a bit concerned. So, I wrote to the reservation manager and received very speedy & convincing replies that my stay will be a satisfactory one. True enough my room was in perfect condition, not like some reviews saying the water heater problem etc.
The location cannot be beaten. It is right in the middle of Times Square where everything is happening there.
The only complaint I have is the lobby that doesn't provide sofa or waiting area. I had to sit on the stairs to use the public wifi which is only a/v at lobby. Other than this, I have no other negative comment on this premise.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (951)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Honolulu, Hawaii
Reviewed November 22, 2013

Stayed a week in November for business and some pleasure. We arrived on an 8.5 hour trip from Hawaii at 6:30am and Terrance was very courteous and graciously offered to store our baggage until our room was available. Got ready for the day and headed out to 9/11 memorial. Much to my surprise, they called within 2 hours to let me know a room was ready, unfortunately we were all the way across town. When we finally returned around 2, our room was ready and we we had no problem! I was surprised to see how large the room was compared to other rooms in New York City! The room was clean and comfortable, very close to everything in Times Square! I will definitely return when I come back to NYC! As we say in Hawaii NO KA OI

Room Tip: I did not see a pool or spa, but they have an excellent gym with cardio and weights open 24 hours.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank OahuGirl2013
EmilyRF, Executive Assistant to the General Manager at Millennium Broadway New York Times Square, responded to this review, November 29, 2013
We appreciate you sharing your 5 star review with us! We do our best to ensure all of our guests have a comfortable and pleasant experience. Terrance is great and we’re pleased to hear you had an opportunity to interact with him during your arrival. We have shared your experience with our stay and we look forward to welcome you back when you return.

kolekole08
Reviewed November 21, 2013

We stayed on your property the first week of November. This is a nice Hotel. Great location for first timers to NYC. Close to everything!!!!! Steps from Times Square. The room are nice and clean with 50 inch flat screen tv with great cable channels. Even the bathrooms are large. We arrive to the property around 9:00am. Check In is not to 4pm. The front desk suggested they hold our luggage in an vault which we comply. We decided to walk the streets of nyc till our rooms are ready which it did about 3:15pm. We had a wonderful stay and time in the Big Apple. We recommend this hotel to our friends and family. Frank and Demi, Gavin. Hawaii.

Room Tip: we stayed on the 24th floor. a few steps from the elevator. the room is nice and clean with large ba...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for sharing your 5 star comment! I have to agree that our location is close to everything and near subways that will take you just about anywhere. We’re glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Best Regards,
Austin
Reviewed November 21, 2013

Awesome location, upgraded rooms. Cordell, front office managaer, totally hooked us up and took care of our needs. Many NYC hotels carry a bit of an attitude, but not here. They made our stay that much better. Smack in the middle of Times Square.

Room Tip: Higher the better from a noise perspective.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us. Cordell is awesome and we’re pleased to hear he was able to accommodate all of your needs. We appreciate your feedback and hope you will choose the Millennium Broadway Hotel the next time you’re in NYC.

Miami, Florida
Reviewed November 20, 2013

Easy walk to theatre, Times Square, shopping, and restaurants. Nice basic rooms,
comfortable beds, roomy bath. Coffee maker available if you ask. Some quoted
rates include breakfast, some don't. Eating in hotel is expensive. I suggest going
just outside back or front door of hotel for reasonable, good food. Starbucks next
door has good selection of breakfast items. Large screen TV sits on dresser, covering
up mirror. Lighting is very dim except in bath so my sister and I took turns doing
hair and makeup. Only one accessible electric outlet in room for phone charger, CPAP,
and it was loose, hanging from wall. Only amenities are soap and shampoo. After
paying the hotel $5,000 for our family weekend I was not happy when the final bill
showed mini bar charges for items we did not get. Syed at front desk said he did not
believe me but reluctantly removed the charge. Warning: although dresser is not marked
as mini bar if you open a drawer a sensor registers that the bar was open. Consequently
in our case the assumption must have been that 2 bottles of wine were removed. Housekeeping
was called to bring an item but never came. The bellmen were excellent and friendly. Location good, service poor.

Room Tip: Higher floors have birds eye view of New York
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Philadelphia
Reviewed November 20, 2013

This place is AWESOME! Hector and Joey make a fabulous tag team. I felt like royalty when I stayed there. Staff was so very attentive, polite and professional. I can hardly wait to go back! Walking distance to everything, with a view of the NYE ball outside my window. Who could ask for more? Stellar service, a stellar view, and a stellar stay! Even the amenities were 5 star!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank OriginalMissKay
Thank you 5 star review! Hector and Joey are definitely fabulous. Our goal as a hotel and team is to ensure our guests have a memorable experience and are always taken care of throughout their stay. We’re pleased to hear that you felt like royalty during your stay and that you enjoyed your overall experience. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you’re in New York City.

Best Regards,
Pembroke Pines, Florida
Reviewed November 19, 2013

I'm a travel agent, and have stayed at this property before. The location can't be beat. You're literally close to all major attractions. The service is very good, the rooms are clean and at a moderate price for the location of this property. I give high marks to front desk agent Selcuk. We got there early, around 10am, and my daughter was feeling under the weather, and there were no rooms that were available to give. Thankfully enough, he worked his magic and was able to get my daughter and I a room within the hour. I'm very grateful, and he went above and beyond to help. I have recommended this hotel in the past, and will continue to do so.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank evelyn r
Thank you for sharing you recent experience with us. We appreciate your feedback and are pleased to hear you have such a pleasant stay with us. Selcuk is an amazing asset to our hotel and we’re so proud to have him part of our team. If your travels find you back in New York City, we hope you will choose to stay at The Millennium Broadway Hotel.