I stayed 2 nights in September 2013, and was part of a business meeting for about 100 people. Very nice room, they had no problem recognizing my request for a king size room when I made the reservation. Upper floors are surprisingly quiet for being in the middle of NYC. Room is fully equipped with travel iron/ironing board, in room safe, iPod charger dock near bed (note personal items are not allowed in the in-room courtesy fridge, but the hotel will provide a separate portable fridge for personal items upon request).
Conference facilities were first rate. We had a very complex business presentation (3 video screens running at once, 5 people giving presentations and swapping lapel microphones with each other, several hand-held microphones in the audience for questions, etc). The hotel staff handled all of this easily and the presentation came off without a hitch (conference room had a good internet connection, too). Conference room is very professional, down to the backlit illuminated panel on the speaker podium with our company logo. Hotel facilities provided a hot meal for lunch (4 meal options including vegetarian) and dinner; food was very good for such a large venue, high quality with professional staff handling the event.
Prices are about what you'd expect for being on Broadway/Times Square, but you get excellent service and hotel room. If you need a good base of operations near Times Square, this is a great choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New York is the city that never sleeps. In the center of it all, Millennium Broadway Hotel New York is located in the heart of Times Square giving guests a front row seat to all of the endless action and constant excitement. We cater to both leisure and business travelers and is why we are preferred choice for a New York City hotel. We boast a welcoming, multi-lingual cast and crew, 626 thoughtfully appointed rooms, a 24/7 fitness center and complimentary Wi-Fi. In addition, our meeting and event facilities are second to none. Featuring 64,000 sq ft (5,945 sq m) of flexible meeting space, we are the only hotel in the city accredited by the International Association of Conference Centers. Discover our world and experience an iconic visit to NYC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, HotelPower, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, HRS and Hotel.de so you can book your Millennium Broadway New York Times Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Hotel New York City
- Millennium Broadway Hotel
- Millenium Hotel Nyc
- Millenium Hotel New York