The rooms are a little dated, but still really nice. Odd use of space, even in the suite we stayed in. The water pressure is incredibly low (so forget taking a great shower-it's more like standing under a dripping faucet), and the not much soundproofing to speak of (what do you expect? You're in Midtown!).
HOWEVER, the staff at the hotel is amazing. From the bellmen, to the front desk, to room service/housekeeping...they go out of their way to make sure you're comfortable, informed and taken care of. We had to leave a day early and normally one may get charged for not cancelling a reservation within 24 hours. The woman at the front desk quickly cancelled our last day's reservation and we were not charged.
Wifi is NOT FREE ($12.99 per day) which is a bummer. But it works well. The views from higher floors are amazing. We were at the top (52) and...wow. The pricing is a bit wonky depending on the day so be mindful of that when you book. You'll pay twice as much for a room on a Friday night than you will on Sunday.
I will gladly take exceptional service and a mediocre room over a great room and lousy service. Really we were so busy that room amenities aren't a big deal.
Conference rooms are meh. But the food is decent! Again service is the shining star of the Millennium Broadway. Funny, friendly, charming, helpful...
If you're into the chaos that is Time Square/Midtown-stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New York is the city that never sleeps. In the center of it all, Millennium Broadway Hotel New York is located in the heart of Times Square giving guests a front row seat to all of the endless action and constant excitement. We cater to both leisure and business travelers and is why we are preferred choice for a New York City hotel. We boast a welcoming, multi-lingual cast and crew, 626 thoughtfully appointed rooms, a 24/7 fitness center and complimentary Wi-Fi. In addition, our meeting and event facilities are second to none. Featuring 64,000 sq ft (5,945 sq m) of flexible meeting space, we are the only hotel in the city accredited by the International Association of Conference Centers. Discover our world and experience an iconic visit to NYC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Millennium Broadway New York Times Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Hotel New York City
- Millennium Broadway Hotel
- Millenium Hotel Nyc
- Millenium Hotel New York