“Just average”

Millennium Broadway New York Times Square
Ranked #285 of 470 Hotels in New York City
Reviewed July 9, 2013

You can not beat the location but everything else about it is just average. I stayed in a suite and found the bed very uncomfortable, and the overall quality lacking. I have to say that there is no way this is a 4star hotel. I will say that the staff was very helpful and polite. But at the end of the day it is a average hotel that needs to update its rooms and amenities.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
EmilyRF, Executive Assistant to the General Manager at Millennium Broadway New York Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2013

I apologize that your stay was anything less that you expected. I would like to learn more about the concerns you had with your room. Please reach me at erodriguez-febles@mill-usa.com with the full name on your reservation, the dates of your stay and your TripAdvisor comment attached. I look forward to speaking with you and addressing your concerns.

Emily

Write a ReviewReviews (5,480)

Reviewed July 9, 2013

We spent 4th of July weekend in Manhattan. We stayed at the Millenium.......it was perfect for the weekend. Our room was VERY clean and roomy. We had a comfortable king size bed and the bathroom was fine. The concierge desk is very helpful. It was a perfect location for a sightseeing weekend, you are literally a half block off Times Square. We would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for sharing your 5 star experience with us. We truly appreciate your feedback and hope you will consider us again when staying in New York.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

They had to move us twice. Air conditioning sucks and rooms are dirty. They get ur cc# just incase you use the condiments in the fridge but in ours their was stuff used and left over food in fridge which we told manager so she had truth that we was not going to be charged. I wish I had looked up on trip advisor before making my reservations.

• Stayed: July 2013
EmilyRF, Executive Assistant to the General Manager at Millennium Broadway New York Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

Please allow me to apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay with us. I would like to look further into the concerns you mentioned. Please contact me at Emily.Rodriguez@millenniumhotels.com with the full name on the reservation, the dates of your stay and the TripAdvisor comment included. I hope to hear from you soon.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Very outdated hotel that could use an overhaul. No lobby to speak of, small rooms, outdated beds, but quite clean and well situated (right next to Times Square).
When I booked 4 nights there, I thought it was going to be the Millenium Hilton, I didn't do my research... Oh well...

Room Tip: Ask for a high-floor room. I was on the 18th floor and had an awful view of massive air-conditioning...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
josephturano, General Manager at Millennium Broadway New York Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2016

I am so sorry to hear about your experience at our hotel. It is only with your feedback that we can improve. For future stays at the Millennium Broadway, please do not hesitate to reach out to me at joseph.turano@mill-usa.com and I will personally ensure your accommodation needs are exceeded.

Regards,
Joseph

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Great location, just off Times Square. Family of 4 just stayed on July 1st. The hotel lobby and rooms are clean, we had a great view on the 20th floor. fast elevators, easy and quick check in-check-out. We would recommend this hotel, and stay again if ever back in New York.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Great location it is really central. Close to Times Square. The staff are friendly and know a fair amount about the area and how to get around the city. Check in was fast and easy. room was clean and tidy. view was pretty good for a city centre location.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends

Thank you for your 5 star review! We enjoy knowing that our guests enjoyed their stay with us. We hope to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Great deal on hot-wire. I have been to this hotel a number of times and it is really central. Close to Times Square. The big issue has always been checkin. It takes ages to get checkedin. I thought it was just that they were busy the last few times but it must be the process. Something needs fixed!!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business