Millennium Broadway New York Times Square
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$195
$172
  • Fitness center
The Bentley Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$202
  • Room Service
InterContinental New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$336
$281
InterContinental
  • Room Service
Parker New York(New York City)
$415
$403
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Royalton Park Avenue(New York City)
$295
$234
Official Site
  • Pool
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$134
$689
$617
TrumpHotels.com
  • Pool
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
$265
$239
  • Room Service
Millennium Hilton New York Downtown(New York City)(Great Value!)
$228
$197
  • Restaurant
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$168
$140
Park Central
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
5,725 results
All reviewstimes squaregreat locationnew yorkgood morning americasuperior roomcorner roomchrysler buildingconcierge deskcoffee makerhigher floorcentral parkstreet noiserockefeller centerbroadwaynycpremierblock
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Stayed here recently while in New York. This hotel has a wonderful location right off of Times Square! You are also only steps away from most Broadway theaters. We were actually planning on staying at another hotel but found this fairly last minute with a great rate. We even got upgraded when we checked in. The staff was very courteous and polite as well. I would highly recommend this hotel for your next trip to NYC.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
EmilyRF, Executive Assistant to the General Manager at Millennium Broadway New York Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2013

We appreciate you sharing your 5 star experience with us! We definitely are steps away from many Broadway theaters which is great for last minute getaways. I’m glad to hear the staff was able to assist your and that they assisted in making your trip a memorable experience. We look forward to having you stay with us again.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed May 14, 2013

Excellent location, but you're going to pay for it. Did 4 days in the city; 3 we stayed in Newark due to budget reasons, but splurged to spend a night in Times Square. Paid $400+ for one night at the Millennium (almost as much as the 3 nights in Newark). The room was fair, but nothing special. It was clean, but the fixtures in the bathroom were what you'd find in your local Motel 6. The beds were unbelievably hard...like concrete in fact....not really what you'd expect for $400/night. No extras- breakfast, in-room coffee, etc. The staff were all very nice and polite. The convenience to Times Square was not worth the cost. If I could do it over, I'd save $300 and stay the one night we stayed at the Millennium over in Newark as with the rest of our other days.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I was concerned about staying on reading some of the reviews, but we had a positive experience at this hotel. Downsides: yes, it is a little dated, but not tatty. They charge you to use the internet, which is dreadful. Upsides: Location is brilliant. Our room was nice and clean, with no bedbugs (I was scared about this beforehand as I know they're rife in NY). The bed was comfortable and king sized. The staff were nice and friendly, even the housekeeping staff, who we had read bad things about. Perhaps it's because we left them a tip each morning. We loved that there was a facility for keeping our luggage safe after we had checked out. Overall, very good!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank autumnlight84

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We take pride in offering our guests the best customer service. We’re pleased to hear you enjoyed your overall stay with us. We hope to welcome you back during your next visit and wow you with a 5 star experience.

Best Regards,

Reviewed May 12, 2013

This hotel is in a great location, close to Times Square, and walking distance to theaters, great restaurants and shopping. However, it was a disappointment to me. As mentioned by a previous reviewer, the room was fairly large for NYC, but the bathroom was very narrow and needed some repairs. The hotel did not provide face cloths in the bath, which is annoying as both my husband and I use them. I did get them when requested, but why did I have to ask? The carpet in our room was worn and the comforter on the bed was stained. Whenever we travel, I use the fitness center. The one had many choices: ellipticals, stationary bikes, stair climbers, free weights, but no sanitary wipes to wipe the machines down. It was quite busy while I was there for over an hour and I never saw any staff come in to clean the machines. Several of them were used by 2 or 3 persons during that time. Yuk! We go to NYC 2 or 3 times a year for business, but will not be staying at this hotel again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank WeightwatcherLdr

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. It’s disappointing to hear that your stay was anything less than excellent. We have staff that maintain the fitness center in the morning, mid day and evening on a daily basis. I would like to further investigate and address your concerns. I would greatly appreciate if you can contact me at erodriguez-febles@mill-usa.com with the full name on your reservation, the dates of your stay and the TripAdvisor comment attached. I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

Reviewed May 10, 2013

I stayed here at the end of April on a business trip and I usually try different hotels each time I come. The Millennium rooms were OK, the room had decent decore but the bathroom definitely needed an upgrade. The room was a decent size (for NYC) but the bathroom was a very narrow space. If you are looking to get a great Times Square experience, definitely stay here.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business