New York Marriott Downtown
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$195
$172
  • Fitness center
The Bentley Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$202
  • Room Service
InterContinental New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$336
$281
InterContinental
  • Room Service
Parker New York(New York City)
$415
$403
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Royalton Park Avenue(New York City)
$295
$234
Official Site
  • Pool
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$134
$689
$617
TrumpHotels.com
  • Pool
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
$265
$239
  • Room Service
Millennium Hilton New York Downtown(New York City)(Great Value!)
$228
$197
  • Restaurant
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$168
$140
Park Central
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
1,921 results
All reviewsstatue of libertybattery parkthe financial districtwall streetrector streetthe concierge loungehudson riverellis islandlower manhattannew yorkfreedom towertrinity churchthe world trade centermemorial siteground zerocab ridebusiness hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 16, 2014

My girlfriend and I had an overnight stay for Valentines day. This was our first time staying at any Marriott property. From the start we were upgraded to a corner junior suite with a view of the Hudson river, an absolute beautiful view.

THE ROOM
The room was very spacious and extremely clean. We were thoroughly impressed. The bed from the pillows to the mattress to the comforter was so comfortable and gave us an excellent nights sleep. The bathroom was pretty big especially compared to any other hotel we've been to. They leave plenty of towels and bath products, so we really didn't need extra. The room has a wireless thermostat that heats the room nicely. With this cold, snowy weather, it was perfect to come back to.

THE STAFF
The staff was very friendly. The front desk staff always greeted me with a smile and were always ready to help. I said hello in passing to Aileen and she was very nice as well. I can see why the staff is such a great one. The nicest staff member was the housekeeper Carolina A. She treated us as if we were staying in her own home. She had such great hospitality and grace. I would go back just for her amazing character.

They also have a delicious restaurant downstairs called Bill's. They have great breakfast and lunch. The WTC area itself is not famous for its restaurants but this place definitely made up for it.

We loved the room so much we bought another night and stayed until Sunday morning.

Check in and check out was very easy. I convinced my sister to stay at the Brooklyn Bridge Marriott on Valentines Day as well and she is beyond pleased with the staff there as well. With such a beautiful experience I will be staying in Washington D.C in June and have already booked two nights at another Marriott property because of their amazing standards. I thank all the wonderful staff and am now one of their newest loyal guest.

Room Tip: I personally always ask for corner rooms due to the great views most of them have.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Nytay21
Aileen G, Manager at New York Marriott Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2014

I am thrilled to hear that you and your girlfriend had a wonderful Valentine’s Day! Thank you for your kind response. I am so happy to hear that because you were having such a good time that you extended your stay! We have shared your comments with our staff, especially with Carolina. We like to consider our guests as are Marriott Family. I am happy to hear that Carolina embodied this belief!

Hope to see you in the future!

Reviewed February 10, 2014

This will be THE place to stay if the WTC monument/park/memorial is your destination, but accessibility is impeded by the ongoing construction. It made a short walk from the train depot to the hotel, longer and confusing. Otherwise, Great access to all points south and East. Taxi line was a bit of a nightmare at Sunday noon.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Aileen G, Manager at New York Marriott Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2014

Thank you for you kind response. Welcome to Lower Manhattan where the blocks are shorter but do not follow a numerical pattern. While it can be a challenge to navigate around the 9/11 Memorial our associates are more than happy to provide maps and the easiest step by steps directions to where you want to go.

Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

Staff and Chef are exceptional!!! Food is excellent and the variety is amazing. Being a Platinum member, I've sampled the Concierge Lounge at over 30 Marriott Hotels. This is absolutely the best!

The breakfast buffet and dinner buffets are perfect and mostly nutritious. Thursday is the "Omelet to Order". Shrimp Cocktail every evening.

Well done!

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Aileen G, Manager at New York Marriott Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2014

It is pleasure to hear such wonderful feedback from one of our Platinum guest. Glad that you were so impressed by our concierge lounge. We are very proud of our services and we appreciate this kind of feedback especially from one of our valued seasoned travelers.

Reviewed January 31, 2014

We held an event there recently with approximately 150 people. The service was exceptional and the food, under the direction of Executive Sous Chef Edward Pasch, was delicious. And I really appreciated the fact that he came out multiple times to make sure that everything was meeting or exceeding our expectations. I have held events at a number of other hotels and almost never meet the chefs. And the rest of the staff, from the top down, was equally accommodating and gracious.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Aileen G, Manager at New York Marriott Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2014

I am so happy that your event went on without a hitch. I will make sure that Chef Ed and the banquet staff know how much you appreciated their hard work.

Reviewed January 28, 2014

My wife and I (both seniors) just celebrated our 1 year wedding anniversary, staying at the New York Marriott Downtown over Christmas/New Years. It was the most marvelous stay I’ve ever had! It began with an email exchange with Mark, the Senior Rooms Operations Manager. He was most accommodating and left us in the excellent care of Briana his assistant while he was away. When we arrived the room was awesome! – a very special view of the FREEDOM TOWER and a nice arrival gift for my new bride J

Throughout our week stay everyone on the staff took it personal to make our stay the most enjoyable it could be. Many had remembered me from my first stay just after the World Center Marriott fell. Most notable among the associates were: Sherry at the Front Desk, Stacey and Dee Dee in Concierge Lounge, Lydia in housekeeping, and Marie at the Front Desk. Bri and Marie took extra special care of us!!!

It was a superb stay in every respect and we plan to come back every year. Thank you Marriott –you have the BEST EMPLOYEES in the world!!!

Room Tip: Ask for a view of the Freedom Tower or 911 Memorial
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Fabulous comment! Happy that we were able to wow your wife. I have made sure to share it with my staff. Glad to see you enjoyed your 1st Anniversary.

Hoping to see you soon.