New York Marriott East Side
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$169
$161
$247
  • Room Service
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
$305
  • Room Service
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$134
  • Room Service
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$161
$118
  • Bar/Lounge
$305
  • Room Service
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$98
  • Restaurant
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$150
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$309
$215
Official Site
  • Room Service
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$229
$100
  • Breakfast included
2,325 results
All reviewsthe concierge loungem clubgreat locationnew yorktimes squarelexington avenuerockefeller centergrand central stationcorner roomfew blocksstreet noisewould stay here againchrysler buildinghigh floorbell stafffitness centerearly check
Reviewed September 17, 2012

With friends in NYC, we frequently visit them. Deciding we could no longer spend sleepless nights on their pull-out sofa, we splurged for a hotel this time. I love the Marriott brand for their service and consistency. The hotel room was cozy (read: small), but it's NYC. Lexington was a great spot with Central Park blocks north and Grand Central Station just down Lexington. We walked down to 30th for brunch at Penelope too. I would stay here again if the price was reasonable.

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank lovetotravelle
Reviewed September 17, 2012 via mobile

Positive experience. The room was very spacious, clean, great beds, comfy pillows, wonderful shower head. Some important things to mention, NO free Internet in the rooms. $16.99 for 12 hours is the rate. The lobby is very spacious and glamorous, but no computers for guests use. However, there is wifi public access in the lobby. The bathroom is small, clean, nice counter space. The soda machines are located on floors 5, 9 & 16. The hotel is very quiet in terms of people. However, the a/c & toilet is very loud, but not a big deal. Our overall experience was wonderful. It's a nice hotel, but they do not offer much for amenities considering how pricey it is and it's a marriottt. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed September 16, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel 3 times for pleasure & business in the past few years. In fact, I stayed there a year ago this month and have never written a review...so I thought it was time. The superb location, friendly bellman, front desk attendants, concierge and housekeeping staff all do their job with perfection. I have stayed at several hotels in NYC before, but this one just has it all. It's really that simple. On my last visit, my stay was made extra special by the professional and kind service given to me by Mariam. She is a total sweetheart. The hotel is safe and secure. So, if you're a woman traveling alone, you're covered. The hotel's location provides easy walking to many destinations that everyone wants to visit while savoring the amenities in beautiful NYC.

Room Tip: I love the upper rooms on the south side that face the Chrysler Building.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank ABR1976
Reviewed September 15, 2012

We stayed here for one night while in town for a concert; it is our second stay at the Marriott East Side. It is a convenient location. The rooms are comfortable and clean. But the best thing was that my husband happened to mention when checking in that it was our anniversary, and when we got to our room after the concert we were surprised to find a bottle of wine chilling on ice and a small cheese and fruit plate. It was touching!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 13, 2012

This is a superb hotel; great people; nice club level room; and fantastic location. I was bowled over by the experience and will be back! Every aspect of this hotel works. i enjoyed banter with the porters and the bar/restaurant staff could not do enough.

Room Tip: the rooms over Lex are very good.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business