The Affinia is in easy walking distance to Central Park and major musems. The room was spotless and the Lobby staff was all helpful and friendly. The location is in a residential section of NYC, close to a family member. My May 2014 visit was my third trip to Affinia, so I am obviously pleased with the accommodations. I findwonderful restuarants within walking distance. I plan to return to the Affinia on future trips to NYC.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tranquil. Thoughtful. Private. Just right for a little alone time in NYC. Discreetly located on the Upper East Side on an intimate, tree-lined street, the Gardens NYC is the picture of Manhattan gentility. It's surrounded by world-class NYC shopping and Manhattan's famed museums, adding grace and charm to its locale. But guests find it's just right for a tranquil retreat. With such great in-room service, you can simply take to your hotel suite and escape for some alone time. Our 129 suites, many larger than New York City apartments, offer generous living space, including full kitchens and large vanities with Hollywood lighting, making them ideal for stays of a day, a week or much, much longer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Otel, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Odigeo, Orbitz and getaroom.com so you can book your Gardens NYC–an Affinia hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Affinia Gardens Hotel New York City
- Affinia Gardens New York City