Gardens Suites Hotel by Affinia
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$149
  • Fitness center
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$177
$135
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$153
$134
$339
$314
  • Room Service
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$183
$152
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
$236
$219
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$185
$150
  • Bar/Lounge
$144
$117
  • Room Service
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$354
$215
Official Site
  • Room Service
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$100
  • Breakfast included
1,979 results
All reviewsupper east sidefull kitchencentral parkjunior suitesloan ketteringsmall kitchennew yorkquiet neighborhoodour home away from homerooms are hugeliving roomgreat neighborhoodfront desk managerdefinitely stay here againfew blockshousekeeping stafflocation is excellent
Reviewed February 12, 2014

We just completed a two week stay at the Affinia Gardens, staying in a one bedroom apartment. The living room was large, equipped with a nice sized hd tv, and the apartment had a kitchenette with refrigerator/freezer, gas stove, oven, microwave, and coffeepot. Food (lots of restaurants to choose from) and cleaning deliveries were brought right to the door and if we were not in, it was left hanging in the closet. There was maid service each day. There is also a fitness center. The people at the front desk, Johanna and Caprice and Nigel were most helpful and friendly as were the bellmen, especial Kris. Bellman would get cabs when needed. A terrific place!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Eleanor S
A_Gardens, Manager at Gardens Suites Hotel by Affinia, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2014

Dear Eleanor S,

I am thrilled to read that you had a fantastic stay with us. You are correct in referring to our rooms as "apartments" because they have everything a NYC apartment would have. The fully equipped kitchens, laundry valet, numerous food options; However, there is one thing that you might not get in a NYC apartment building that you definitely get here; our warm inviting team. We have a small front desk and bellman team and they were so happy that they made such an impact on your stay. Because of comments such as yours, they continue to be that difference In all of our guests stays.

Thank you again and hope I have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Affinia Gardens soon.

Kind regards,

Hotel Manager

Reviewed February 12, 2014

I'm accustomed to small spaces in Manhattan, spaces where it's tough to walk around the bed. That's why my 4th floor King Suite on the quiet park of the Affinia totally surprised me. It was so spacious, the size of a very large studio apartment with wall to wall windows overlooking the park and a fully equipped kitchen and the price didn't reflect the value. I didn't want my stay to end. It felt like home, made especially comfortable by that new King mattress with the cushy duvet! The hotel has no restaurant; however, within a couple of blocks is a treasure trove of specialty food stores, restaurants, bakeries and cafes. You can indulge in any food of your choice and if you don't feel like going out, just call for delivery. The area is safe for walking and just a few walking blocks away is the subway line, very convenient. I'm definitely booking the Affinia for my next Manhattan weekend.

Room Tip: Rooms in the back of the hotel face a park, rooms in the front face 64th street
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo

Dear travXs2,

It was such a pleasure reading your review of the Affinia Gardens. You touched upon almost everything that we have to offer and shared great detail of your suite overlooking the garden. I am so happy you felt so "at home" that you didn't want to leave.

Thank you for your gracious review and I would love to meet you on your next weekend in NYC.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed February 10, 2014

We were surprised at the size of the room. It was much bigger than we expected. Full kitchen in the unit would be great for extended stay. Great location also. The staff were very friendly and knowledgeable about the are.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
A_Gardens, Manager at Gardens Suites Hotel by Affinia, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2014

Dear Rick U,

Thank you for leaving your short and sweet review. Most guests have the same reaction as yours when they step into their suite. Whether it's out junior, one bedroom or two bedroom suite, all are considered "fairly large" for a NYC hotel room. Along with our amazing staff and unique location, there are plenty that sets us apart from other hotels in this entire city.

I really enjoyed reading and sharing your review with others. I hope I have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Affinia Gardens next time you are in town.

Reviewed February 6, 2014

This small Hotel in Manhattan is great especially for business travel or even tourists in New York City.
A very well priced Hotel that offers rooms with Kitchen in case you would not like to go out after a hard days work or even if you are traveling with kids, and although it has no restaurants most restaurants and Deli's in the area deliver fast to the Hotel (menus are left in room).
The rooms are very well sized actually pretty big compared to rooms at great big name hotels in Manhattan and very well furnished.
The service at this Hotel is great!!!
Do not waste money on the high end hotels, this will make your trip much better.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Dear Salomon M,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind review. We take pride in our charming UES location. Our all suite hotel is equipped with full kitchens which give our guests the luxury of dining in or out. You will find our perks are with our service and the "at home" feeling when you are a guest. I am thrilled that you felt what we strive for every guest; To feel that even though we are our own name, we are well worth the change.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns about future stays.

Kind regards,

Reviewed February 5, 2014

Late night and early morning business meetings at a NYC hospital on the upper east side, Wanted to stay close and avoid cross-town travel. Found the Affinia Gardens on E. 64th between 2nd and 3rd near to meetings at York/E 67th. Checked in and found a HUGE one-bedroom suite with full kitchen for unheard of rate for that much space in Manhattan.

No amenities (bar/restaurant) to speak of but hey, it's Manhattan, great bars and restaurants within half a block of everywhere.

I often travel to NYC and meet with hospitals in that area -- quite a large number of renowned facilities: NY Presbyterian-Cornell, Sloan Kettering, Hospital for Special Surgery, NS/LIJ Eye and Ear, etc. The Affinia Gardens will be at the top of my list for future visits to the upper east side.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Dear ZhengAn,

Thank you for your outstanding review. It is so great to get it out there that not only leisurely travelers stay with us, but our frequent business travelers. We cater to all guests and I am happy that you have experienced this throughout your last stay with us.

I appreciate your comments and can't wait to show them to my team.