My experience with Affinia Gardens goes back to when it was called Lyden Gardens. My parents lived near by and when my family grew we stayed at affinia where there was more room. Whenever we visited the city the very cordial and helpful staff here always made us feel like we were welcomed back and staying at our home away from home.. My parents passed away 2009. We had not been back until now. Wanted to start bringing the grandchildren to see the city. Would not stay anywhere else but here. First the big hugs we got they hadn't forgotten us. Thank you Sal Kris and hi to Michael whom we missed this trip. They are so helpful no matter how busy they are. The rooms are spacious, the kitchen very handy and well supplied,the bathroom clean with separate mirror and plugs outside for makeup and hair(a definite with teenagers)and the view we always ask for garden view. It's quiet and it is just far away from the crowded parts of the city,but you can get a cab or a car or nearby subway ride to anywhere.. We always go to Silver Star for home cooked breakfast and any other meal you might want. Then dinner at Tony's near by too. A walk to Central Park easily! Can't say enough for the housekeeping staff who always speak fluent English and a smile on their face who leave the rooms so clean. A special thank you to our house keeper who found my daughter's ring and bag and the management sent them immediately to us. Thank you everyone for still making our stay the best! We will return!! Mrs. Karen Robinson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tranquil. Thoughtful. Private. Just right for a little alone time in NYC. Discreetly located on the Upper East Side on an intimate, tree-lined street, the Gardens NYC is the picture of Manhattan gentility. It's surrounded by world-class NYC shopping and Manhattan's famed museums, adding grace and charm to its locale. But guests find it's just right for a tranquil retreat. With such great in-room service, you can simply take to your hotel suite and escape for some alone time. Our 129 suites, many larger than New York City apartments, offer generous living space, including full kitchens and large vanities with Hollywood lighting, making them ideal for stays of a day, a week or much, much longer. Hotel Services Fee is $25 plus tax per room, per night and provides you with the following amenities: · $10 daily food and drink credit to our Cupboard or Corner Store* · Daily Wine Hour during Social Sips from 5-6PM · Wireless Internet access for all of your devices · 10% off at Celebrity Chef Geoffrey Zakarian’s The National Bar & Dining Rooms · In-room gourmet coffee and tea offerings · Unlimited package handling and storage prior to and during your stay · Business services, including printing · Local and domestic long distance calls · 24/7 access to our state-of-the-art fitness centers · Access to Affinia bikes (where applicable) · Concierge services *Must be redeemed daily, credit may not be rolled over **Fee is exclusive of service gratuities ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Gardens NYC–an Affinia hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Affinia Gardens Hotel New York City
- Affinia Gardens New York City