Gardens Suites Hotel by Affinia
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$169
$161
$247
  • Room Service
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$153
$134
  • Room Service
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
$305
Westin.com
  • Room Service
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$161
$118
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$167
$98
$335
$305
  • Room Service
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$185
$150
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$309
$215
Official Site
  • Room Service
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$229
$100
  • Breakfast included
1,980 results
All reviewsupper east sidefull kitchencentral parkjunior suitesloan ketteringsmall kitchennew yorkquiet neighborhoodour home away from homerooms are hugeliving roomgreat neighborhoodfront desk managerdefinitely stay here againfew blockshousekeeping stafflocation is excellent
Reviewed January 18, 2013

Stayed at Affinia Gardens for a second time while wife had surgery at Sloan Kettering. Hotel was A+. Friendly & welcoming staff, especially Caprice and Kris. Enjoyed the daily walk to the hospital, will definitely stay again on our next trip to NYC. HK

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank gee3311
PhilipSGarcia, General Manager at Gardens Suites Hotel by Affinia, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2013

Dear gee3311,

An A+, wow as this is exactly what our team strives for every single day. Thank you so much for leaving your thoughts here on trip advisor. Especially at such a challenging time, I am happy that our team, especially Caprice and Krys, made your stay memorable and comfortable. I hope you have the opportunity to stay again at Affinia Gardens, hopefully under better circumstances, as we look forward to the chance to welcome you back!

Reviewed January 16, 2013

We had a room with two double beds and a kitchen so we were able to make meals and snacks. My wife and daughter are suffering from coeliac disease so being able to prepare our own food was a real benefit as we can't just go to just any restaurant or vendor. Affinia Gardens is located near to bus, subway and Central Park so getting around was easy. Big thanks to Krys and Michael and all the team at Affinia Gardens.

Room Tip: Doesn't matter which floor you are on
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

Dear Brendan M,

Thank you for your kind review.

I am glad that our accommodating kitchens were great for your wife and daughter. Our central location makes it easy to get around the city as well as visit one of the biggest attractions in New York, Central Park. Krys and Michael have been our bellman for years and are a part of our A team . I will make sure to show them your mention of them. It will definitely bring a smile to their faces.

We hope to welcome you back to the Affinia Gardens soon.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

I choose this hotel based on the comments here and the value is great. It's hard to find such great value in New York Upper East side area with this space.

Our flight was a late one and we checked in really late. The staff was very welcoming and friendly, cheering us up from a long and tiring flight.

The room is very spacious and the bathroom amenities are very good. However, the maintenance of the room is possible for uplift, especially the Kitchen. The color of the room is very warm and homey, my finance left earlier in the morning for another biz trip and the staffs from the hotel was super helpful to arrange late check out for me and car transport for my finance.

We had a pleasant stay overall and will be back next time :)

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank J C

Dear J C,

It is such a pleasure reading your review. I can see that you stayed here based on other reviews and now you are contributing to other guests looking to find out about our hotel. With that being said, I feel your review is very honest and I appreciate that. Our warm and “homey” feel is what makes us unique.

My sincerest thank you for taking the time out to write this review. I hope you and your fiance will be back in town for a nice leisurely trip soon.

Sinerely,

Reviewed January 13, 2013

We had a great time at the Affinia gardens. The staff were helpful, and the hotel was easy to get to all the New York attractions and sites.
Our room was huge - we had plenty of space for two children and two adults.
would definitely recommend or stay again if going back to New York.

Room Tip: we stayed on the ground floor, which had the easy access bathroom which was convenient (no waiting for elevator ) and had a larger bathroom- perfect, since there are only views of the city buildings from upper floors anyway.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
PhilipSGarcia, General Manager at Gardens Suites Hotel by Affinia, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2013

Dear Stephanie R,

Thank you for leaving a kind review here on trip advisor. I am glad to see you enjoyed your accommodating suite and unique location.

I hope I have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Affinia Gardens in the near future.

General Manger

Reviewed January 10, 2013

Great location near Central Park. Affinia Gardens has very good facilities. We like the idea of a studio flat as we can eat in or out. Plenty of good options locally for breakfast. There is a great Whole Food Market nearby (57thE) and a place called Organic Avenue on Lexington Ave between 54 & 55th. The staff are professional, polite and efficient . We would like to especially mention Kris (love the hat) and very bubbly Caprice and Johanna.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Jaybee1947,

It was a pleasure reading your review about our lovely Affinia Gardens. I am pleased the my bubbly staff made such an impression. Krys, Caprice and Johanna were delighted when I showed them your comments. Reviews like this are what makes their day and inspire them to continue their exceptional service.

Thank you for taking the time to inform other viewers of your great stay.