DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Metropolitan - New York City
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$189
$179
  • Fitness center
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$311
$174
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$269
  • Room Service
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$343
$188
  • Room Service
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
$246
$231
$458
$359
Marriott Hotels
  • Room Service
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$189
$134
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
$256
$195
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$178
$142
Park Central
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$263
$150
  • Breakfast included
5,295 results
All reviewsdouble treegreat locationnew yorkwarm cookieslexington avenuesubway stationrockefeller centercentral parktimes squareking roomaround the cornerstreet noisefew blocksbolivarlobbynycbellman
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 19, 2012

We stayed last weekend and were pleased with the location and check in was very friendly and quick.The rooms seem to have been a little rushed to be made over as a piece of the skirting board feel off as my husband walked past and stuck to his leg!we spent the next few days sticking it back on which was quite funny .There was a big hole in the window ceiling and you can see the holes from previous fixtures in the bath room.Nice wallpaper and fittings but no coffee maker and no fan in the bathroom which it really needs.Overall good stay for the money.rooms are nice but a bit more attention to detail would have been nice.Would stay again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Jennifer U, Rooms Controller at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Metropolitan - New York City, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2012

Thank you for letting us know about your stay! I will pass on all of your observations to the appropriate department heads for further review. Its great to see that you still had an enjoyable stay and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Reviewed October 18, 2012

Stayed at this property for one night in October 2012.

Some definite good things: good location, room was decent, and price was less than many other hotels I saw and less than I am accustomed to paying in NYC.

Some definite bad things: place is pretty rundown, room didn't seem particularly clean, there was a washcloth hung over the shower rod and breakfast was a horrible experience (it's hard to even find the restaurant, took forever for someone to come by my table, they strongly push the buffet which was horrible, and it's really expensive -- I would have complained but needed to be on my way because of how slow it was).

Probably wouldn't return.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Jennifer U, Rooms Controller at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Metropolitan - New York City, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2012

Thank you so much for letting us know about your recent stay. I sincerely apologize for the inconsistencies in service that you experienced. Please know that I will be passing these comments on to the appropriate departments for further review. We hope you will visit us again soon for a stay that will exceed your expectations!

Reviewed October 18, 2012

This is a great hotel. In a great location and very convenient (next to multiple subway lines within one block). The staff is great and the rooms are neat and clean. The rates are very reasonable. The metro deli next door is a nice addition if you need to eat something day or night. Stayed there with a large group for two years in a row and I will do it again next year. I strongly recommend it.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Thank you so much for an amazing review!! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed October 17, 2012

Our room was very clean, and extremely quiet in spite of the fact that our window looked out over a fire station. The staff was friendly and helpful. Our room was too warm and although there was a thermastat it did not lower the room temp. We were told by the front desk that in these old buildings it is difficult to control the temp once the heat is turned on...thank goodness the windows could be opened. I would reccommend asking about the ability to open your room's window before booking a downtown NYC hotel in the fall/winter, unless you are fond of saunas.
GREAT LOCATION

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Jennifer U, Rooms Controller at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Metropolitan - New York City, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel! I am so glad you had a great stay in NYC! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed October 17, 2012

Had four nights here and the only complaint is that they did not have a coffee bar set up in the morning. There is a restaurant but it was so poorly identified that I did not even realize it was there and went to the cafe next door two mornings at 630am. I then discovered the restaurant the day before I left -- of course I also could have asked and would have learned of the restaurant.
My room 330 was great. Had wonderful amenities. Did not have a shower cap but I requested one and was delivered two ASAP. Lobby wifi was fine.

Room Tip: 330 was fine..
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay at the DoubleTree Metropolitan! I am so glad to see you enjoyed your stay! I hope that you try out the Met Grill and Met Bar for food when you visit us again! It's delicious! I hope you come back again soon!