Well where do I start? This hotel was just wonderful, upon arrival we were very impressed with the lobby area, it was modern and very clean and just the staff on the check in desk were just so helpful and friendly. We were check in by a very nice lady and given directions to the elevators and we arrived at our room the 33rd, instantly we could not believe how wonderful the room was that we had booked, We had a panaramic view room and we had a wonderful view of the city . The room was a perfect size and was furnished to a very modern and high standard and the level of comfort was just outstanding, the matress on the bed like nothing i have ever since in my life, it was so luxurious and your body just sank into it. It was quite clear that the hotel had recently been renovated as everywhere was so cllean and fresh. Our bathroom was spotless with not an ounch of mould or fustiness in sight. The sink area was very clean and had everything you could possibly need for our stay.
The hotel was located right in the heart of Times Square and was just perfect for access to everything. We unfortuatly we cut our trip short as the weather was so bad and we just felt we couldn't spend the whole weekend in the hotel, as we did not travel all that way to New York to sit in a hotel the whole time no matter how nice it was. We will definatly be going back to New York for a third time in the summer so we will hopefull have a more successful trip and when we do return we will without a doubt be staying at this fantastic hotel.
If there are ever any bad reviews about this hotel then I just don't understand it as I couldn't find anything to complain about and anyone who can is crazy! My advice would be to ignore the bad reviews as thi shotel is just superb, wonderful and fantastic
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Times Square, always New York's most exciting scene, seems all new now that the Crowne Plaza Times Square has reinvented itself. Come check out our $85 million re-invention, and see for yourself how modern design can provide a whole new kind of comfort. Enjoy one of our 795 well-appointed guest rooms outfitted with fresh contemporary accents and plush Sleep Advantage beds. Every room offers breathtaking views of Times Square, the famous Manhattan skyline or the Hudson River, unique among hotels in Times Square. Relax in our sleek lobby lounge, or have an evening cocktail in Broadway 49 Bar. Delight in a new spin on New American Eclectic cuisine at Brasserie 1605, one of the most exciting Times Square restaurants. With options like these, it's no wonder that New York seems so new. If you've come for a meeting, you'll benefit from the new tech-friendly environment. If you're here for an event, you'll revel in the open space and atmospheric lighting, and when you walk through our front door, you step onto Broadway dazzling lights, world-class entertainment and urban energy. That's how Crowne Plaza Times Square is keeping New York new for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan Hotel New York City
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Manhattan
- Crowne Plaza New York City