You will sleep well here, despite being in of one of the busiest cities in the World. The beds are superb, airco works well - really important for a city trip in the summer. We stayed on the 44th floor with a view of Times Square, and the window on the corridor outside our room had an equally breathtaking view of the river. Great breakfast buffet - would recommend you include it in your package. The staff glide around and appear just when you need them, provide coffee and orange juice while you tuck in to the immaculately presented buffet. There is also a "grab and go" facility separate from the restaurant if you just want a quick coffee and danish.
Bar is nice for a drink, beef sliders (sort of mini beefburgers in buns, 3 per order) is a huge "snack" and can feed 2. Wines and drinks really good - wish I could remember the name of the Sonoma Valley white wine that was so delicious. Want a taxi? Just go to the under hotel parking entrance through the lobby and the nice man who organises all the incoming and outgoing luggage so well will blow his whistle and a taxi will appear in seconds for you. Management are really good, we had e-mail contact beforehand with some queries and Robert was top notch resolving everything before our arrival. His staff always spoke warmly of him too which gave a good sense of a team working well together. Thanks too to Grace, lovely lady from the breakfast check ins and Jenny the room lady who kept our room absolutely immaculate.
Broadway on the doorstep, subway minutes away so easy access across the whole city and a welcome retreat to rest your weary but happy feet after a day exploring New York.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Times Square, always New York's most exciting scene, seems all new now that the Crowne Plaza Times Square has reinvented itself. Come check out our $85 million re-invention, and see for yourself how modern design can provide a whole new kind of comfort. Enjoy one of our 795 well-appointed guest rooms outfitted with fresh contemporary accents and plush Sleep Advantage beds. Every room offers breathtaking views of Times Square, the famous Manhattan skyline or the Hudson River, unique among hotels in Times Square. Relax in our sleek lobby lounge, or have an evening cocktail in Broadway 49 Bar. Delight in a new spin on New American Eclectic cuisine at Brasserie 1605, one of the most exciting Times Square restaurants. With options like these, it's no wonder that New York seems so new. If you've come for a meeting, you'll benefit from the new tech-friendly environment. If you're here for an event, you'll revel in the open space and atmospheric lighting, and when you walk through our front door, you step onto Broadway dazzling lights, world-class entertainment and urban energy. That's how Crowne Plaza Times Square is keeping New York new for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and getaroom.com so you can book your Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan Hotel New York City
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Manhattan
- Crowne Plaza New York City