“Wonderful experience”

Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan
Ranked #201 of 473 Hotels in New York City
Reviewed March 17, 2013

We have stayed in NYC multiple times and this hotel is perfect. The location in Times Square could not be better. The staff is professional and helpful. Maria Santos kept our room spotless and went above and beyond in accommidating our schedule. It was a pleasure to know her. I am working in the City and have been here two weeks and will be here another. There are great restaurants nearby and the theaters are literally next door. I highly recommend The Crown Plaza.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
CPTimesSquare, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our property! I am very glad that Maria Santos is helping you have a successful stay with us! I hope you enjoy the rest of your time with us!

Hotel Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (10,108)

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Excelent location, good services. It was an excelent experience for me and my family. The attendant Vicky Martin was specially helpful and sweet. The breakfast is plentiful and of excellent quality but is not included in the daily rate.
The hotel is situated in the best location of Manhatan, near to the best theaters, shops and restaurants. It is an optimum choice for tourists.
It would be great if there was a fridge in the room.

It would be great if there was a fridge in the room.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Thank you very much for your review! I am very glad that you had a good time with us! Our breakfast definitely is excellent and I am happy that you enjoyed it! Please let us know when you plan on coming back to stay with us! We would be happy to send a refrigerator to your room!

Reviewed March 17, 2013

I've stayed in fancier hotels in Manhattan but this time I wanted to stay right in Times Square and we could not have done better. The rooms are clean and bug free. All rooms seem to have a nice view of something worth talking about. We used room service just for morning coffee and they were right up with it. The beds were comfortable, bathroom very nice and spacious and other than some hallway noise, the rooms were quite - no street noise or neighbor noise.
This hotel is walking distance to everything you want to see in Manhattan. We made it to Grand Central Station, Rockefeller Center, and Central Park within minutes.

Room Tip: If you want a few extra square feet, ask for a corner room. You might have to trade for something o...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
CPTimesSquare, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

Thank you very much for your fantastic review! I am glad that you feel you made the right choice in staying with us! Our rooms are clean and our staff is fabulous! We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed March 17, 2013

This hotel is located centrally to a lot. attractions, theatre, subway, restaurants etc etc.

The staff at the front desk were great, as were the bar staff, particularly, Tanesha, Phillip, Jason and Anthony.

I also wanted to give kudos to people that get over looked sometimes. housekeeping. The housekeeper that I had, Maria Santos at the back of the 35th floor was the greatest. Always smiling, no request was too much!

Would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: Rooms with a Hudson river view are great! a bonus is that you don't get the noise from Times Sq...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo

Thank you for your wonderful review! You are correct, no request is too much for any of our guests! I am very happy that you found so many staff members to be helpful during your stay! We look forward to seeing you again very soon!

Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for our second stop on our USA trip and loved it! It's right in times square next to everything!! The rooms are clean and tidy and the beds are very comfy. It's a little noisy with sirens in the mornings, but that just added to the ny atmosphere. The staff were very helpful. Would highly reccomend and stay again :)

• Stayed: February 2013

Thank you very much for such a great review! I am glad that the Crowne Plaza was the right choice for you during your trip to the US! I hope that next time you visit NY you chose to stay with us!

Reviewed March 16, 2013

I had one of the best hotel experiences at The Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan when I was there in January, 2013. The staff was outstanding, especially Vicky Martin! She was very professional, cordial and made my stay special by her interest in making sure that my requests were immediately addressed. My room was spotless and the hotel gym and lounge provided the 'extras' that make a stay fun. The location is amazing and I walked to most places, which saved money on taxis. Whenever I come back to NYC, I plan to stay at the Crowne Plaza!

Room Tip: The concierge floor is great! It was quiet, nice size rooms, especially by NY standards and sunny.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Thank you very much for your wonderful review! We pride ourselves on ensuring each guest has a great experience. I am so glad that Vicky was able to do this for you! Our NYSC is definitely fantastic and our location cannot be beat! I hope that you come back and stay with us soon!

Reviewed March 16, 2013

This hotel is well situated in Times Square. The rooms seem to be relatively newly renovated and are spacious enough. A Priority Club membership is a good idea as you get free WiFi. The restaurant is not very exciting but New York has so many good ones.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Thank you very much for your review! I am glad that you enjoyed our rooms, they definitely are spacious! Welcome to Priority Club! We cannot wait to welcome you back really soon!