Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
11,979 results
All reviews times square sandra esp new york corner room hudson river perfect location busy hotel hotel bar two double beds big apple high floor central park broadway ihg evelyn concierge manhattan
Selected filters
Reviewed January 15, 2013 via mobile

If you want to be right in the mix of it all, it's tough to beat this hotel's location. You are out the front door directly into Times Square! Rooms are clean, modern and relatively spacious for NYC standards. Very easy to be anonymous in this hotel. Great location for theaters.

2  Thank jillsousa
CPTimesSquare, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2013

Jillsousa, thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am glad that you were able to take advantage of our central location! I am sorry to hear that you felt anonymous. We pride ourselves on exceptional customer service. It is every staff member’s goal to make each guest feel individually welcomed. Hopefully you come back and join us again so we can show you our true spirit of customer service!

Reviewed January 15, 2013

My daughter & I stayed at this hotel to start our New Year with an amazing trip to New York. It didn't disappoint. The hotel is fantastic. I had upgraded our room & it was beautiful. On the 46th floor, on a corner with great views of the Hudson river. So lovely to wake up to every morning. Tom on reception was a huge help and nothing was ever a bother. Suticases were delivered & roomservice was excellent value & extremely good. We had a poroblem with our TV which was rectified immedately & we were given complimentary in house movie for free. The breakfast as nice although very expensive & I would advise trying the local diners for more choice & value for money. The Bar 49 was a very relaxing place to sit after a day of sightseeing or shopping or before a Broadway show, with a wonderful cocktail from their menu, although the bar man will ask you what you like and make them up to suit & these are brought to your table with a wonderful view of Times Square & all its splendour. Our room was spacious & bright with all amenities you need. The concierge service is invaluable & the service we received from Tiana & her colleagues meant a hassle free & fun filled holiday. we booked shows, trips, helicopter rides & transfers all with no stress. I will return to New York in a heart beat & recomend the Crowne Plaza to anyone planning a trip.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
CPTimesSquare, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2013

Thank you so much for your time and effort you took to review our property. We really appreciate your input and opinion. Tom was thrilled to hear his name mentioned, he is one of our exceptional employees. We are very happy to hear that you had a great experience with us; customer satisfaction is our number one priority. Please come back and see us again. We would love to see you again!

Reviewed January 15, 2013

The location of the Crowne Plaza was PERFECT! There was easy access to everything we wanted to do and see. We could walk almost anywhere or catch a taxi right from the front door.

The rooms were clean and neat, but could have really done with a few bottles of water in the room - or a bar fridge for us to store our own.

Although, guests in the rooms near us ordered room service and their dishes outside the door weren't taken away for 2 days. Eventually I called down.

The bar and restaurant downstairs were good.

Free internet access in the bar/lobby, but was rather expensive in the room.

The front desk staff were friendly, helpful and organised - although the bellhops and doormen were very miserable and unhelpful.

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you, kris_piggy for your review! I am so glad to read that you enjoyed our prime location! It is also delightful to hear that you found our front desk staff to be friendly and helpful! I apologize on behalf of the bell stand because they certainly should have greeted you with a smile. Next time you join us, please enjoy a drink on us since you enjoyed our bar!

Reviewed January 14, 2013

I stayed that this hotel recently for a business trip. The accommodations were lovely, great bed with a great view. The food was great inside the hotel, and room service was timely. I think the best part was the staff that worked the hotel. One gentlemen sticks out in particular named Avi Yesawich. He saw to it that despite the fact that the hotel itself does not have a spa, he recommended and even found for me a groupon package deal a few blocks from the hotel at a great rate so that I could unwind after my long meetings. He also recommend some fine restaurants around the city and even gave me his personal number in case I needed anything else and was unable to reach him via the front desk. I will never stay anywhere else in New York, and I will never ask for anyone else by name at that hotel other then Avi Yesawich.

Room tip: Ask for Avi Yesawich, plain and simple!
Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
CPTimesSquare, Manager on Duty at Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2013

Dear Aaron,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! Nothing makes us happier here at the Crowne Plaza Times Square than hearing our guests rave about their experiences and the service they received. It was a pleasure to host you here in New York, and I'm happy that I could help you find some ways to relax and enjoy yourself in between those long meetings. On behalf of the entire CPTS family, I hope that we can welcome you back to NYC soon, and that you'll reach out to me personally on your next visit to the Big Apple.

Avi Yesawich
Manager on Duty

Reviewed January 14, 2013

IF you have read any of my other reviews you will see that I generally try and find the positives more than the negatives.
However the Crown Plaza Time Square case, We were very disappointed about the cost in relation to the facilities, the age of the Hotel and the staff.
We stayed 3 nights over the New year period.
The Hotel is in need of a make over and for the size of this hotel there is not a lot of room for facilities such as bar and restaurants.
The room was of average size for a US hotel room and was clean.
We Choose a Time Square view room and had this on the 21st floor.
When ever we talked to staff, they seemed dis-interested and like they wanted to be somewhere else.
The location of the Plaza is its best asset being close to many attractions and the 50th St Subway and the Hop on Hop off buses.
If you book early enough you can definitely do better for your money.

Room tip: Higher floors have better views.
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends

Tys63, thank you so much for your review of our property! I am sorry to hear that you did not appreciate the appearance of our hotel. I also apologize on behalf of the staff. This attitude is unacceptable and will definitely be addressed. We appreciate your candid review so we can move forward as a property. It is a pleasure, however, to read that you were able to take advantage of our central location! Happy New Year and we hope to welcoming you back soon!