Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The Time New York(New York City)
  • Bar/Lounge
The Pearl Hotel(New York City)
  • Breakfast included
Amsterdam Court Hotel(New York City)
  • Bar/Lounge
Mayfair Hotel(New York City)
  • Pool
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
  • Fitness center
10,246 results
All reviewstimes squaresandra espvicky martinnew yorkpriority clubcorner roomhudson riverperfect locationbusy hotelhotel barbroadway showbig appletwo double bedshigh floorcentral parkrockefeller centerihg
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 10, 2012

I have just returned from a 5 day break in New York where I stayed in the Crowne Plaza hotel in Times Square that turned out to be the perfect choice as a central base to visit all the main attractions and shops,including Central Park, 5th Avenue, Trump Tower, Rockerfeller Centre, Maceys and the Empire State Building. The hotel was excellent, with all the usual accessories in the room we had on the 38th floor that had spectacular views of Manhattan in all directions. The breakfasts were great with a large variety for all tastes and prices to suit all pockets. The staff were all very helpful and polite at all times and the concierge service was well organised especially their storage service for those who had night time flights back home. All in all the right choice for a short stay in the big apple and if you go at thanksgiving day, the shops are all half price the next day.

Room Tip: West side of the hotel has views towards the Hudson River, the east side of Manhattan and Times Square.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
CPTimesSquare, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2012

Thank you so much for the great review, Jacktoo! We are so excited to hear that you had such a wonderful stay with us! Our location is wonderful and our staff is even better! I am very pleased that you have such nice things to say about our property! We look forward to welcoming you back very soon!

Reviewed December 10, 2012

What do you say about a hotel right in the middle of everything? the hotel was wonderful in all respects but being it was located in time square gave us the opertunity do see and do everything. we had wonderful meals at the hotel and the staff even pointed us int he right directions for other resturants and night life. Rooms were clean and quiet. If your wanting a hotel close to the action and a little upscale this is it.
thanks for a wonderful 4 days

Room Tip: a room away from the front of the hotel we believe is a little more quiet
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

Lorean M, thank you so much for the fabulous review! I am so glad that you were able to take advantage of our central location! Our staff is very knowledgeable and I am glad they were able to help you navigate the area! I look forward to welcoming you back very soon!

Reviewed December 9, 2012

I stayed at the Crowne Plaza Times Square in December 2011 over Christmas. I won this hotel in a blind bid on Priceline.

I arrived very early in the morning and the front desk staff was kind enough to accommodate me into a room right away. My room was spacious, clean and quiet. The location was very convenient - in the middle of the theater district.

The only problem I found with my room, was it was a bit warm. I was told by staff that air conditioning was not available because it was turned off for the season. However I was able to open the window to cool it down. Unfortunately, I couldn't get the window totally closed. The room did stay a reasonable temperature, but having a window that opens that high up was a little disconcerting.

All-in-all, it was a wonderful stay. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2012

Thank you, Swingbird, for your review of our property! I am happy that you won a stay with us! I apologize that the room temperature was not perfect. It gets very difficult in the winter months to monitor the heating/cooling system. I am happy that the open window provided you the some fresh air! We look forward to welcoming you back very soon!

Reviewed December 9, 2012

Nice hotel, room clean and comfortable. Food really nice, booked the per theatre meal and the taste was exceptional, service was ok too, would not hesitate to return . Concierge service was great, made us feel really safe too.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

SamD, thank you for such a great review! It is part of our goal to make our guests feel safe and comfortable since Times Square is such a busy area! I am thrilled that this was the case during your stay! We look forward to welcoming you back very soon!

Reviewed December 9, 2012

Staff are friendly and hotels rooms are very comfortable. We got a fantastic room with a great view of Times Square. I have stayed here before and already look forward to the next time. I was looking forward to the view from the lounge on the 46th floor but found it had moved to the 5th. Not sure why they moved such a fantastic resource but it till didn't take from the stay.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Keith G, thank you for your kind words about our property! We certainly appreciate your loyalty to our hotel! Please let us know at info@cptsnyc.com when you plan to return so we can set you up with something special!