It would be hard to imagine the New York experience getting much better than this. Rooms are massive, foyer is grand, terrific hotel all round.
Great shoe shine out the front and a couple of blocks from the centre of NYC or the UN, Empire State and any number of other attractions. Walk to everywhere in NYC from here, and on top of Grand Central Station to boot.
Terrific, email for details if required.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Premier location in the heart of New York's famous midtown. Striking lobby with waterfalls, seating areas and two restaurants and lounges. Connected to Grand Central Terminal and next door to the Chrysler Building. Steps from Times Square, 5th Avenue shopping, the Empire State Building, Central Park, Rockefeller Center, and the Theatre District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Hyatt New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt New York City
- Hyatt New York City
- Hotel Hyatt New York
- Grand Hotel Hyatt New York
- New York City Grand Hyatt Hotel
- Hyatt Hotel New York City
- Grand Hyatt Hotel New York
- New York Hyatt
- New York City Hyatt