On the first night we had no hot water because they said there was repairs in the Grand Central.
Once the water did come on it had low pressure. Not worth the $600 per night they charged with no customer service since all we got was a voice mail when we called to complain. Also if you need air when you sleep go elsewhere. They control the air so you can not lower it. It was hot with small amount of air. The noise from the street was all night keeping me from sleeping good.Maybe that is just New York but the small size of the room was sad for the price paid.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Premier location in the heart of New York's famous midtown. Striking lobby with waterfalls, seating areas and two restaurants and lounges. Connected to Grand Central Terminal and next door to the Chrysler Building. Steps from Times Square, 5th Avenue shopping, the Empire State Building, Central Park, Rockefeller Center, and the Theatre District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Hyatt New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt New York City
- Hyatt New York City
- Hotel Hyatt New York
- Grand Hotel Hyatt New York
- New York City Grand Hyatt Hotel
- Hyatt Hotel New York City
- Grand Hyatt Hotel New York
- New York Hyatt
- New York City Hyatt