We stayed one night in a Queen bed room which was compact but we are talking New York after all. The hotel aims for a very luxurious feel but the bathrooms seem to be showing some signs of wear and tear.
We chose it for location as we needed to get a 5.00am taxi to JFK and figured there would be plenty outside Grand Central Station - there were!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Premier location in the heart of New York's famous midtown. Striking lobby with waterfalls, seating areas and two restaurants and lounges. Connected to Grand Central Terminal and next door to the Chrysler Building. Steps from Times Square, 5th Avenue shopping, the Empire State Building, Central Park, Rockefeller Center, and the Theatre District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Grand Hyatt New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt New York City
- Hyatt New York City
- Hotel Hyatt New York
- Grand Hotel Hyatt New York
- New York City Grand Hyatt Hotel
- Hyatt Hotel New York City
- Grand Hyatt Hotel New York
- New York Hyatt
- New York City Hyatt