The Grand Hyatt - Grand Central Station was an awesome hotel in the center of everything! I love how close the Subway was and Grand Central Station was next door. Lots to do around the area and easy access to everything. Food vendors were right outside the door and the food court in Grand Central Station was wonderful to grab breakfast before seeing all the sites.
The hotel was modern and the room was clean. I am usually a Hilton girl but this Hyatt was pretty decent. Rooms were a good size for a New York hotel. The bathroom is super small, but that is what you expect for New York. We enjoyed the stay very much. Our flight was delayed on the last day, I called down to get a late check out and Stephanie was nice enough to grant us the late check out even though she mentioned it was sold out the next day. That was GREAT customer service, thank you Stephanie! When I come back, I am staying here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Premier location in the heart of New York's famous midtown. Striking lobby with waterfalls, seating areas and two restaurants and lounges. Connected to Grand Central Terminal and next door to the Chrysler Building. Steps from Times Square, 5th Avenue shopping, the Empire State Building, Central Park, Rockefeller Center, and the Theatre District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Splitty, Agoda, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Hyatt New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt New York City
- Hyatt New York City
- Hotel Hyatt New York
- Grand Hotel Hyatt New York
- New York City Grand Hyatt Hotel
- Hyatt Hotel New York City
- Grand Hyatt Hotel New York
- New York Hyatt
- New York City Hyatt