Following a recent stay over the thanksgiving week I have to say I was a little disappointed with this hotel for the price. The rooms were a disappointing size for 3 people and the double bed was not large enough for 2 people by far. The water in the bathroom was awful and to get hot water you needed to run the bath tap and sink tap at the same time - when I asked about this I was told it was due to the building work in Times Square!! Not to impressed.
Good location but disappointing for the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Premier location in the heart of New York's famous midtown. Striking lobby with waterfalls, seating areas and three restaurants and lounges. Direct access to Grand Central Terminal and connected to the Chrysler Building. Steps from Times Square, Shopping and the Theatre District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HotelPower, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Hyatt New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt New York City
- Hyatt New York City
- Hotel Hyatt New York
- Grand Hotel Hyatt New York
- New York City Grand Hyatt Hotel
- Hyatt Hotel New York City
- Grand Hyatt Hotel New York
- New York Hyatt
- New York City Hyatt