The staff was great. The room was very nice. The bathroom was a little small. There was a mini fridge in the room. You can have a coffee maker if you ask for it, but they give vouchers for daily coffees and waters. I wish I had known to get on Wifi in the lobby for free then just go to room. The charge was $13.00 per day, so I didn't use it.
It is right next door to Grand Central Station. It was walking distance to Broadway, Rockefeller Plaza, Times Square and much more. I would stay here again if I return to New York.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Premier location in the heart of New York's famous midtown. Striking lobby with waterfalls, seating areas and two restaurants and lounges. Connected to Grand Central Terminal and next door to the Chrysler Building. Steps from Times Square, 5th Avenue shopping, the Empire State Building, Central Park, Rockefeller Center, and the Theatre District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Hyatt New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt New York City
- Hyatt New York City
- Hyatt Hotel New York City
- New York City Grand Hyatt Hotel
- Grand Hotel Hyatt New York
- Hotel Hyatt New York
- Grand Hyatt Hotel New York
- New York Hyatt
- New York City Hyatt