This was our second time round at the Hyatt. The hotel experience was better than the first time as it had been refurbished since our first visit.
Our room as was the 24th floor with a view of facing 42nd Street and Grand Central. Rooms very clean as usual. Bathroom immaculate.
Great location, centrally located and just a short walking distance from Time Square.
Stopped off at the bar overlooking 42nd st a few times to rest our feet after a long day.
Recommend the concierge for theatre, restaurant and other attractions.
We also upgraded to the club lounge access located on the 16th floor. Great for quick drinks and nibbles..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Premier location in the heart of New York's famous midtown. Striking lobby with waterfalls, seating areas and three restaurants and lounges. Direct access to Grand Central Terminal and connected to the Chrysler Building. Steps from Times Square, Shopping and the Theatre District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Grand Hyatt New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt New York City
- Hyatt New York City
- Hyatt Hotel New York City
- Grand Hotel Hyatt New York
- Hotel Hyatt New York
- New York City Grand Hyatt Hotel
- Grand Hyatt Hotel New York
- New York Hyatt
- New York City Hyatt