This was our second time round at the Hyatt. The hotel experience was better than the first time as it had been refurbished since our first visit.
Our room as was the 24th floor with a view of facing 42nd Street and Grand Central. Rooms very clean as usual. Bathroom immaculate.
Great location, centrally located and just a short walking distance from Time Square.
Stopped off at the bar overlooking 42nd st a few times to rest our feet after a long day.
Recommend the concierge for theatre, restaurant and other attractions.
We also upgraded to the club lounge access located on the 16th floor. Great for quick drinks and nibbles..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Premier location in the heart of New York's famous midtown. Striking lobby with waterfalls, seating areas and two restaurants and lounges. Connected to Grand Central Terminal and next door to the Chrysler Building. Steps from Times Square, 5th Avenue shopping, the Empire State Building, Central Park, Rockefeller Center, and the Theatre District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, HotelsforEveryone, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Hyatt New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt New York City
- Hyatt New York City
- New York City Grand Hyatt Hotel
- Grand Hotel Hyatt New York
- Hotel Hyatt New York
- Hyatt Hotel New York City
- Grand Hyatt Hotel New York
- New York Hyatt
- New York City Hyatt