I read a lot of reviews on trip advisor about the Grand Hyatt. I figure if more than half the reviews are good then it must be OK.
What I didn't expect was the grandeur of the foyer, the incredible level of service, the size and the quality of the room the the awesome-ness of the location.
What a fantastic place! An absolute must stay hotel and the best place to see NYC. Price is on the high side, but with good reason, not ridiculously expensive though and definitely worth it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Premier location in the heart of New York's famous midtown. Striking lobby with waterfalls, seating areas and three restaurants and lounges. Direct access to Grand Central Terminal and connected to the Chrysler Building. Steps from Times Square, Shopping and the Theatre District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your Grand Hyatt New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt New York City
- Hyatt New York City
- Hyatt Hotel New York City
- Hotel Hyatt New York
- Grand Hotel Hyatt New York
- New York City Grand Hyatt Hotel
- Grand Hyatt Hotel New York
- New York Hyatt
- New York City Hyatt