I've stayed at Grand Hyatt in June 2012 and this hotel is great. Its location is priceless having a private access to Grand Central.
Everything looks pretty new (not sure when it was reformed) - the room was perfect, the lobby and receptions are great not to mention the staff which was really helpful and educated.
Check-in/check-out were fast and without surprises.
Did not have a chance to check other services like swimming, Gym etc (not even sure what they have).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Premier location in the heart of New York's famous midtown. Striking lobby with waterfalls, seating areas and three restaurants and lounges. Direct access to Grand Central Terminal and connected to the Chrysler Building. Steps from Times Square, Shopping and the Theatre District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelPower, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Hyatt New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt New York City
- Hyatt New York City
- Hotel Hyatt New York
- Grand Hotel Hyatt New York
- New York City Grand Hyatt Hotel
- Hyatt Hotel New York City
- Grand Hyatt Hotel New York
- New York Hyatt
- New York City Hyatt