Just back from five days at the grand hyatt.
Location is wonderful. Grand central station is awesome..
Lobby a little soulless but who needs a hotel lobby with ny on your door step.
Concierge really know their stuff.
Room was clean and very big.
Beds were really comfy.
Overall a great hotel to come back to after a day exploring.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Premier location in the heart of New York's famous midtown. Striking lobby with waterfalls, seating areas and two restaurants and lounges. Connected to Grand Central Terminal and next door to the Chrysler Building. Steps from Times Square, 5th Avenue shopping, the Empire State Building, Central Park, Rockefeller Center, and the Theatre District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Hyatt New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt New York City
- Hyatt New York City
- Hotel Hyatt New York
- Grand Hotel Hyatt New York
- New York City Grand Hyatt Hotel
- Hyatt Hotel New York City
- Grand Hyatt Hotel New York
- New York Hyatt
- New York City Hyatt