We stayed here in Feb/March for a week, booked as part of our Virgin holiday package. It's a smart, centrally located hotel with a leaning towards corporate guests reflected in its decor and conference rooms.
Pros: big rooms for NYC; fridge; lovely comfortable mattress; nice decor; sofa and table.
Cons: cleaning staff swapped towels over daily (whether we wanted that or not) but left dirty glasses behind. When we handed our glasses to a cleaning lady she looked confused and left them on the floor in the corridor where they stayed for 2 days! No kettle - a downer for us Brits who want a cuppa.
Overall, if you can squeeze a deal out of this hotel it is worth a stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Premier location in the heart of New York's famous midtown. Striking lobby with waterfalls, seating areas and three restaurants and lounges. Direct access to Grand Central Terminal and connected to the Chrysler Building. Steps from Times Square, Shopping and the Theatre District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Grand Hyatt New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt New York City
- Hyatt New York City
- Hotel Hyatt New York
- Grand Hotel Hyatt New York
- New York City Grand Hyatt Hotel
- Hyatt Hotel New York City
- Grand Hyatt Hotel New York
- New York Hyatt
- New York City Hyatt