I remember when i first stayed here decades ago and it was really a very expensive "Trump Dump" . over the years Hyatt and Trump have come to some terms about Trump's exclusive access to the Hyatt brand, which means Hyatt is investing a lot of money in NYC hotel properties, mostly under the new Andaz label.
but the Grand Hyatt can now live up to its name to some degree with updated rooms even if the lobby is too dark for my tastes. the new check-in kiosks help you avoid long lines checking in or out, too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Premier location in the heart of New York's famous midtown. Striking lobby with waterfalls, seating areas and three restaurants and lounges. Direct access to Grand Central Terminal and connected to the Chrysler Building. Steps from Times Square, Shopping and the Theatre District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelPower, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Hyatt New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt New York City
- Hyatt New York City
- Hotel Hyatt New York
- Grand Hotel Hyatt New York
- New York City Grand Hyatt Hotel
- Hyatt Hotel New York City
- Grand Hyatt Hotel New York
- New York Hyatt
- New York City Hyatt