The Blakely is is comfortable is every way: the rooms are nicely furnished, the lnens are good quality, closets are roomy, the bathrooms are well-equipped, the tea/coffee self-service is convenient-- and it is nice having book shelves in the room, with hard-bound books !
The Blakely really distinguishes itself in *service* ! I requested a room with a quiet location, and the request was honored with courtesy. When I arrived, the front desk, serviced by Marleni, confirmed a dinner reservation, and Marleni also took care of requests for small problems with the bathroom tub/drain, quickly, efficiently, and courteously.
The hotel is located on a quiet (for NYC) side street, West 55th, about a block from Sixth Avenue, and near Seventh Avenue/Broadway--Times Square -- but the feeling is "miles away" from the density of those areas.
The Blakely is great !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Midtown Manhattan Central Park West, steps way from Times Square and 5th Avenue Shops. A 4-Diamond Property, continuously voted as one of the top independent hotels by US News & World Report - 2014 - 2016. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your The Blakely New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Blakely New York Hotel New York City
- Blakely Hotel New York City
- Blakely New York City
- Blakely New York Hotel