I stayed at this hotel Nov. 28/29 with friends. Too bad we only had one night; we all loved the Blakely! Terrific West side location surrounded by lots of restaurants. Subway is right outside. Wish we had time to try the Italian restaurant in the hotel; menu looked impressive. Huge room; spotless; modern take on British decor; flat screen TV/CD players. Loved the marble bathrooms and the "computerized" shower (You punch in the temperature you want) Great water pressure. Hated to get out of the comfy bed. Hotel was very quiet; there are only a handful of rooms on each floor. Some street noise outside, but this is New York! In-room safes, plenty of storage space. The lifts are tiny, however, but fast and efficient. Will absolutely return. This is a sister hotel to the Elysee, another favorite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Midtown Manhattan Central Park West, steps way from Times Square and 5th Avenue Shops. A 4-Diamond Property, continuously voted as one of the top independent hotels by US News & World Report - 2014 - 2016. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your The Blakely New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Blakely New York Hotel New York City
- Blakely Hotel New York City
- Blakely New York City
- Blakely New York Hotel