Our stay at the Blakely was more than we expected. We pulled up front to check in and the front doorman directed my husband to the garage next door to park. We were easily able to go back to the car for forgotten items such as jackets and chargers. Check in was quick and easy. We stayed in a Jr. Suite. It was very big for NYC, clean and decorated traditionally. During our stay the noise outside was minimal, our rooms were kept spotless and the staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The only reason I didn't give the hotel 5 stars was its breakfast. The breakfast was at the sit down restaurant and you had to wait to be seated if the tables were full. The breakfast was the same continental food each day, that was not well stocked. We do not eat gluten, so our choice was just fruit and yogurt, which was nearly empty. The coffee was not refilled. Another lady tried to refill it herself, but was told not to touch the carafes. The location of the hotel couldn't be better, the rooms are excellent and mostly quiet and they are kept spotless, so I would recommend this hotel to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Midtown Manhattan Central Park West, steps way from Times Square and 5th Avenue Shops. A 4-Diamond Property, continuously voted as one of the top independent hotels by US News & World Report - 2014 - 2016. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire and HotelsClick so you can book your The Blakely New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Blakely New York Hotel New York City
- Blakely Hotel New York City
- Blakely New York City
- Blakely New York Hotel