Like most Manhattan boutique hotels, the Blakely gets a lot of the details right: not only good lighting for the bed, but a comfortable reading chair and ottoman with its own 3-level reading lamp. Mirrors galore. A jetted bath-tub. Well-designed and equipped mini-kitchen area with Keurig coffee-machine. Comfortable King bed with feather pillows. Well-trained, courteous and helpful staff. The room decor skews a bit British men's club with cricket sporting-prints. The location is particularly good, mid-way between the Theater District and Central Park. Pleasure-seekers will find plenty of restaurants, bars, and shopping withing easy walking distance. The only disappointment was that the sound-proofing of the windows was not quite as effective as some Manhattan hotels we've stayed in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Midtown Manhattan Central Park West, steps way from Times Square and 5th Avenue Shops. A 4-Diamond Property, continuously voted as one of the top independent hotels by US News & World Report - 2014 - 2016. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz and HotelsClick so you can book your The Blakely New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Blakely New York Hotel New York City
- Blakely Hotel New York City
- Blakely New York City
- Blakely New York Hotel