The Blakely came recommended to me by a friend. I was there in August 2012 with my mother and niece and we thoroughly enjoyed it. Based on that visit, I booked it for a reunion with 10 sorority sisters in December, 2012. Asst. Manager Yariv Schein was very helpful in coordinating three rooms, including a suite, putting us close to one another, juggling the billing among all the women, and accommodating our needs. We were there in December which is, of course, high season, and he worked with us to get us the best rate possible. The location of the hotel in Midtown is superb, you can walk everywhere, many amenities and all the sights are nearby and the subway line to lower Lower Manhattan is close by. The hotel is clean and nicely decorated, the staff is friendly and helpful, and continental breakfast in the neighboring restaurant is included. I would not hesitate to stay at The Blakely again for work or personal reasons and highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In heart of Midtown Manhattan Central Park West, steps way from Times Square and 5th Avenue Shops. A 4 Diamond Property, voted one of top hotels by US News 2014, Zagat Best Hotel 2014. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your The Blakely New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Blakely New York Hotel New York City
- Blakely Hotel New York City
- Blakely New York City
- Blakely New York Hotel