My wife and I stayed at the Blakely Hotel over the long weekend in February 2013, and we really enjoyed our stay. Perfect location: 55th street between 6th and 7th Avenues - close to several subway stops, restaurants, shopping, etc. Our room (1308) and the bathroom were fairly big by NYC standards, clean, and very comfortable. Continental breakfast and wi-fi were included in the rate.
The only complaint I have is a heater/AC unit - it made high-pitched shrieking noise throughout the night - I had to turn it off and it eventually stopped.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In heart of Midtown Manhattan Central Park West, steps way from Times Square and 5th Avenue Shops. A 4 Diamond Property, voted one of top hotels by US News 2014, Zagat Best Hotel 2014. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Blakely New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Blakely New York Hotel New York City
- Blakely Hotel New York City
- Blakely New York City
- Blakely New York Hotel