First the ++. Drop dead perfect location. Our suite was fairly priced and large. Very good bathroom. Now the --. When we arrived [1pm on a wed], there was NO doorman or bellman. We were taking a cruise the following day, and we had luggage galore. Aside from our check in experience which was efficient and courteous, the front desk staff was cold, unreceptive and uninterested. This "no problem" response to each request is getting really stale. The staff needs a double dose of training and B-12. The check out was equally challenging. Bell staff at the property seem to be unavailable, or they retreat to neverland at every opportunity. And the elevator! It's possible to finish a sizeable percentage of the Merriam-Webster Dictionary during the ride. We will NOT return to this property. There are too many other hotels in NYC that want and appreciate your business.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In heart of Midtown Manhattan Central Park West, steps way from Times Square and 5th Avenue Shops. A 4 Diamond Property, voted one of top hotels by US News 2014, Zagat Best Hotel 2014. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Blakely New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Blakely New York Hotel New York City
- Blakely Hotel New York City
- Blakely New York City
- Blakely New York Hotel