I booked my stay at the Edison Hotel on a wim. I didn't do much research regarding hotels in NYC or the Edison's history. BUT I was super impressed. The room was inexpensive, but lovely. The furniture was nice, the staff were friendly, the lobby was quaint, the bed was comfy, and the location was PERFECT! What a location! You are right in the heart of town square.
The only problems: the room is very, very tiny. Especially the bathroom. I've never seen a bathroom so small. The elevator was run-down but that didn't bother me a bit.
Great experience overall at the Edison!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1931, Hotel Edison is an architectural art deco masterpiece with a rich history dating back from the moment famed American inventor, Thomas Edison turned on the light at the grand opening of the hotel to playing host to countless notables, to movie and television appearances. Hotel Edison is conveniently situated in the heart of New York City's iconic Times Square, amidst the energy and excitement of the latest in Broadway Theatres, nightlife, fine dining and shopping. The hotel is within steps of Midtown Manhattan's premier business and leisure destinations - Time Warner Center, Rockefeller Center, MoMA and world renown Fifth Avenue Shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hotel Edison Times Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Edison Towers Times Square
- Edison Hotel New York City
- Edison New York
- Edison Towers Time Square
- Edison Hotel Nyc
- Hotel Edison New York City
- Edison Towers New York
- Edison Towers Hotel