The Tuscany - A St Giles Signature Hotel
The Watson Hotel(New York City)
$153
$98
  • Pool
Room Mate Grace(New York City)(Great Value!)
$177
$170
  • Pool
Royalton Park Avenue(New York City)
$327
$244
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$221
$161
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
$129
$123
CrownePlaza.com
$192
$144
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
Hotel Mela(New York City)(Great Value!)
$144
$126
$138
  • Room Service
Pod 51 Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$141
$109
  • Bar/Lounge
Lotte New York Palace(New York City)
$425
  • Bar/Lounge
1,998 results
All reviewsgrand central stationchrysler buildingmurray hilldeluxe studiogreat locationnew yorkwalk in closetsister hotelrooms are hugecomfortable bedby nyc standardsfront desk staffquiet streetcorner roomluxury hotelpark avenuearound the corner
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I stayed at the Tuscany as a bit of a treat to myself, on the final night of a 4 day stay in NYC. What a way to end it!!!! :) I SO wish it had been longer. I got a wee bit of a deal on-line, but the rate was still a big rich for me. As it was a milestone birthday, I figured I deserved it! From the start, it was pure perfection. I was upgraded to a suite on the 2nd floor, just above the entrance. The room was HUGE, with the most amazing bathroom I've ever seen in a New York hotel. The furnishings, the bed, the linens, the towels, the toiletries ... all top-notch. Couldn't have been happier. Even the little sofa seat under the window .... just gorgeous. I was thoroughly impressed with the service as well. Good recommendations for a seafood restaurant not far away, as well as some comedy later in the evening. Totally enjoyed every minute of it.

Room Tip: If you can afford it, get the suite! It'll be worth every penny.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Lisa B
Chris S, Guest Relations Manager at The Tuscany - A St Giles Signature Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2013

Dear Lisa B,

What an honor it was for us to host you on your recent milestone birthday—we hope it was the best yet! We are do delighted that you enjoyed your visit with us, and especially our all-new rooms and bathrooms. We strive to provide top-notch experiences for our guests, and it is always a pleasure to hear when we are succeeding. I will be sharing your kind words with our staff as well—they are our best asset, and they know our Murray Hill neighborhood inside and out. We want every guest to enjoy every minute of their experience with us, and we are so happy to hear that you did.

Should you have the opportunity to visit NYC again, it would be our pleasure to arrange your stay personally. For the best favorable rates, simply email our Director of Reservations at christopherj@stgilesnewyork.com, call one of our accommodations specialists at 888.406.8588 or use the special promo code THANKS when booking on our website.

We hope to make your second visit to The Tuscany even better than the first!

Reviewed July 11, 2013

We found this hotel a couple of years ago and loved it, and that was BEFORE the renovations...Since then, we have returned twice and it has become our place to stay in the city..LARGE spacious, quiet, comfortable rooms, and the beds make sleeping effortless...Plus its location between Lexington and Park Ave on 39th St, make it convenient to Grand Central, and maybe a 10 to 15 minute walk to the Theater District..The staff is very friendly and accommodating...We've slept around in the city, but no more...

Room Tip: We have faced the street and it is quiet...there is a view of the Chrysler Building on the street side..
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank terpsmom
Chris S, Guest Relations Manager at The Tuscany - A St Giles Signature Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2013

Dear terpsmom,

What a pleasure it was to read your review of The Tuscany! We sincerely appreciate your loyalty, both before and after our recent renovation. And thank you for your patience—though it took a bit longer than expected, we think that the little bit of extra time was well worth the wait! Should you have any questions, or if I can be of assistance in any way before, during, or after one of your visits, please do not hesitate to reach out to me. You can reach me directly at chriss@stgilesnewyork.com or by calling 212.592.8877.

Thank you again, our wonderful staff and I look forward to seeing you next time at The Tuscany!

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Using Quikbook.com, I had reserved a room in the nearby St. Giles Court Hotel, which had been overbooked. The St. Giles reception agent directed me to the Tuscany--and I received an upgraded room. The Tuscany is newly renovated; the staff was incredibly nice and helpful. The lobby breakfast bar was terrific--and the room was truly extraordinary. I frequently visit NY, and will try to stay in the Tuscany as often as possible.

Room Tip: I think that all of the rooms must be great!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo

Dear 955Griffin,

Thank you for sharing you recent experience at The Tuscany! We are so glad to hear that you found your room to be extraordinary—from the design, to the modern amenities, to our all-tile bathrooms we thought very carefully about the needs and desires of our guests. It is truly a pleasure to know when we are succeeding. And how wonderful that you enjoyed breakfast at Audrey Café; after some initial kinks earlier this year, breakfast is humming and we’re hearing so many good things from guests. Please do come back to visit us again soon!

Should you have the opportunity to visit NYC again, it would be our pleasure to arrange your stay personally. You may email our Director of Reservations, Christopher Jevas, at christopherj@stgilesnewyork.com; speak with an Accommodations Specialist anytime by calling 888.406.8588; or log on to our website and use the promo code THANKS for extra special savings.

We look forward to welcoming you back to The Tuscany!

Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

Loved, loved, loved this hotel! The staff is incredible - we felt like we were staying with friends, especially by New York standards. Always greeted us upon return and remembered where we had been. This was my daughter's 13th birthday weekend and they made it extra special - we were upgraded and given a complimentary breakfast. I have stayed in hundreds of hotels along the east coast - this was a top notch experience and we will be staying here each time we visit New York! I have already recommended the Tuscany to friends!

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank w w
Chris S, Guest Relations Manager at The Tuscany - A St Giles Signature Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2013

Dear w w,

It was such a pleasure to host you at The Tuscany for your daughter’s 13th birthday weekend and we are delighted to hear that we were able to make it an extra special trip to New York City for her! Our staff certainly is “top notch” and I will be sure share your kind words with them—we love it when they leave a great impression on our guests. And thank you so much for recommending us to your friends, and we hope to welcome them and you as guests again very soon. We're honored to be your #1 hotel in NYC!

Reviewed July 3, 2013

I have stayed in many hotels in New York City, but this was my most comfortable in terms of sound, room size and furniture. Despite its location close to the chaotic action of the city, The Tuscany has a luxurious feel and is like an oasis at the end of a long day. The staff is very kind and attentive, with an authentic sense of humor. I really enjoyed my stay and would recommend it.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Chris S, Guest Relations Manager at The Tuscany - A St Giles Signature Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2013

Dear dhs4,

We are so honored to have been your oasis at the end of a long, hot day in New YorK City! Thank you so much for sharing your experience of The Tuscany and our marvelous staff—I will be sure to share you kind words with them. Thank you for recommending us to others, and we hope you come back to visit us again soon.

Should you have a chance to visit us again, it would be our pleasure to arrange your stay personally. Simply contact our Director of Reservations, Christopher Jevas, at christopherj@stgilesnewyork.com or call an accommodations specialist at 888.406.8588 for our most favorable rates. Mention TripAdvisor and you’ll save even more! Alternatively, you may also us the promo code THANKS when reserving through our website.

We hope to welcome you back to The Tuscany soon!