The Iroquois New York
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$161
$274
$247
  • Room Service
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
$324
$305
  • Room Service
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$172
$118
  • Fitness center
Hilton Garden Inn Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$257
$216
  • Bar/Lounge
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$134
  • Room Service
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$145
  • Fitness center
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$98
  • Restaurant
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$309
$215
Official Site
  • Room Service
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$229
$100
  • Breakfast included
4,003 results
All reviewstriomphe restaurantsmall luxury hotelnew yorktimes squaremolton brown toiletriesgreat locationhot ciderthe red flame dinerbryant parkquiet streetturn down servicefifth avenuegrand central stationrockefeller centermidtown manhattanhome away from hometwo blocks
Reviewed March 3, 2010

The room was recently renovated and very clean but very small. We are used to small NYC hotel rooms but this room was smaller than "usual". No valet parking either. I will say the bell hop was fantastic and very helpful. Great location too.

Reviewed March 2, 2010

From the moment we arrived until the moment we left, our experience was wonderful. Everyone from the bellhops to the front desk to waitresses and the concierge were helpful and friendly. The room was clean and the bed was extremely comfortable; probably the most comfortable bed we have encountered in a hotel....ever. No complaints at all. Would love to go back.

2  Thank mongcop3086
Reviewed February 23, 2010

My husband and I stayed Feb 18-21 for an extraordinary three nights in a one bedroom suite with separate shower and jacuzzi tub on the 11th floor facing the street. We had the absolute best stay here and can't complain about anything. Andy at the front desk was terrific in helping make our stay perfect. Nick the concierge was so wonderful and really went the extra mile for us. Rocky was wonderful as were two of the front doormen who walked us up to 5th Ave to get taxis ... talk about going out of your way for guests! Everyone was so friendly and helpful at the hotel and the personal touch of knowing who we were made us feel welcome and very special. Our suite was so perfect and pristine - decorated in beautiful tones with blackout shades for sleeping in. One of the best things was the charm and intimate European feel of the hotel ... not one of those huge McHotels where no one knows who you are and lacks any charm or character. Great little spot in the hotel for continental breakfast that was complimentary and got wonderful special welcome "treats" in our room with lovely personal notes and morning paper at our door. This location is perfect for walking all over midtown and getting around. Thanks to all at the Iroquois, we will be back to visit our son and you!!!

3  Thank joeandsusaninMD
Reviewed February 23, 2010

I have been to many luxury hotels around the world and the Iroquois NY is one of the best!
I stayed there 5 nights in February 2010.
It's very well located between Time square, 5th avenue luxury shops, a few blocks from Rockefeller center and Empire states building.

The staff was really nice and helpful, I had a deluxe room when I arrived at the hotel I asked for a room with Chrysler building view, none was clean or available so Sharon one of the front desk lady made everything for me to have one.
I had it rather quickly and the short waiting really worth it! I had a superb Chrysler building view for me the most beautiful in NYC especially at night.

I was on the 10th floor. The room was well equipped with 32" flat screen TV (about 50 channels), radio with iPod dock, desk, two phones, a safe, FREE Wifi, marble bathroom and a very comfortable bed.

I have really appreciated the complimentary nightly turndown service with Belgium chocolates and weather card, the coffee in the morning and tea in the evening that you can drink in the lobby for free or reading your mails on the computers of the small library.

The concierge was also really helpful giving me good advices about Broadway shows.

The bar of the hotel has a great choice of alcohol and good cocktail card.

The restaurant offered good French and Italian inspired cuisine.

It's probably one of the best hotel of NYC by its situation and its quality of service. A great value for the price!!

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled solo
3  Thank NicoPl
Reviewed February 22, 2010

I stayed ONLY one night but my experience was wonderful . Every member of staff was charming and helpful, without exception.
The room itself though a little small was well furnished with a very comfortable bed, and the bathroom products and towels as well as a Frette bathrobe were top quality.
I have stayed in many central New York hotels but this hotel rated very very high and I would def return. Close to all amenities and a great coffee shop opposite. Free WiFi in the room and free internet in the lounge...coffee as well on tap in the reception. 10 out of 10 Iroquois

Stayed: February 2010, traveled solo