“I love this hotel!”

The Iroquois New York
Ranked #37 of 468 Hotels in New York City
Reviewed September 7, 2011

Stayed at the Iroquois September 3rd - 6th, 2011. We were smart and joined the Gold Club and I think they gave us a deluxe room upgrade. The room is large compared to other New York hotels and modern even though it is a historic hotel. The bathroom shower was so great, perfect water pressure. The linens were comfy, bed a little firm for my taste, but my friend liked it. The staff was wonderful! The concierge that was there helped us tremendously. I would totally stay here again!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
IroquoisHotel, General Manager at The Iroquois New York, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2011

Dear smileDoc7,

Thank you for your kind review. I am glad you took part in our Gold Guest Program. This is a great way to get early access to specials, redeem reward points for upgrades, free stays etc. I will certainly share your kind words to our concierge team.

We look forward to your return to the Iroquois!
General Manger

There are newer reviews for The Iroquois New York

Reviewed September 7, 2011

Great hotel, lovely staff, rooms were beautiful and the loation couldn't be better!

• Stayed: September 2011

Dear Goalie2011,

Thank you for sharing your kind words about your recent stay at the Iroquois Hotel. I will share your kind words with our staff here. It is always a pleasure to hear!

We look forward to your return visit to the Iroquois Hotel.

Reviewed September 6, 2011

Enjoyed everything about the stay but the staff make it. Excellent concierges, bellman, receptionist.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family

Dear ckp59,

Thank you for sharing your comments about your recent stay at the Iroquois Hotel. Glad to hear of your overall impressions of our staff. We strive to exceed all guests' expectations and I am truly pleased to hear of your experience!

We look forward to your return visit to the Iroquois Hotel.

Reviewed September 6, 2011

Really enjoyed it here. Just steps from Madison Avenue. Quiet street but close to action. Rooms are small, but so are most rooms in Manhattan, but probably typical of NYC rooms. Found it quiet, clean, and very pretty. Got a great rate in January (I think around $200/night). Would love to come back.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple

Dear Amt71,
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience at the Iroquois Hotel. Great to hear you found our location great and a good value. We do have the best of both worlds here...quiet side street and walking distance to Times Square.

Thank you again for sharing and we look forward to your return visit!

Reviewed September 6, 2011

We just came back from a 5 day/4 night stay st The Iroquois. We loved it! The suite we stayed in was lovely.;plenty large for my husband,myself and our two," twenty-something" daughters. It was just perfect for all of us. The concierge was very helpful and all the staff were helpful and pleasant. My only negative comment is regarding the restaurant, Triomphe. Specifically, parts of the beef tenderloin I ordered were so tough that I couldn't cut through them! For the first time in my life, I complained and was surprised that there was no effort at all to address my complaint- disappointing for such a highly acclaimed restaurant!
Nevertheless we enjoyed our stay at The Iroquois greatly and will stay there again if we have the opportunity.

Room Tip: suite was wonderful for 4 people
Reviewed September 6, 2011

I chose this hotel for its proximity to Times square and Broadway and I am happy that I made the right decision as it turned out to be one of the nicest hotels in that area. My wife, her sister and our two kids stayed there for three nights and they enjoyed the room, the service and the proximity very much. As per my wife the concierge (Alan) did everything in his power and knowledge to help them around the city. I would definitely recommend this hotel to all others seeking a good hotel in the best area of NY.

Dear Toronto_traveller88

thank you for sharing your experience at the Iroquois hotel! I am truly pleased to hear how much you enjoyed your stay and will share your kind words with Alan. We are quite grateful to have him as part of our team!

We look forward to your return,

Reviewed September 2, 2011

we stayed in the iruquois for 8 days on the occasion of our son's wedding. this is a very good hotel in an excellent location, very close to time square but in a relatively quiet street. the room is not small at all, as most new york city hotel rooms are, the facilities are fine and above all - the attitude. every employee, from the front desk to the chambermaid, the bellboy etc. they all did their best to help. every small problem was solved immediately. they were very patient and to sum it up, we enjoyed our stay enormously. the price, considering it is nyc, was reasonable. when we return to new york, we shall return to this hotel for sure.
stayed august 2011

Dear Yehvda M,
Thank you for your kind words about the staff here at the Iroquois Hotel. Our staff loves to hear kind words about the level of service they provide to our guests. We look forward to your return to the Iroquois.