The Belleclaire is 2 blocks from the 79th St. station on the 1 line, right around the corner from Broadway -- great shopping, good food, great access to everything in the city. It's not hopelessly noisy, and the rooms and bathrooms (I stayed in two) were a good size and quite clean. Pleasant staff, although one charged me incorrectly for a Supershuttle ride to the airport -- the problem was corrected promptly when I returned home from my trip. I'd definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by an eclectic array of cultural offerings, Hotel Belleclaire combines classic charm with modern conveniences in a landmark building designed by Emery Roth in 1903. Suitable for business and leisure guests, our Upper West Side hotel is ideally located near iconic New York attractions including Beacon Theatre, The American Museum of Natural History, Central Park and Lincoln Center. Additionally, the avenues surrounding the hotel contain some of the most prominent boutiques, restaurants and bars in the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, HotelPower, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your Hotel Belleclaire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belleclaire Hotel New York City
- Hotel Belleclaire New York