Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Bar/Lounge
The Milburn Hotel(New York City)
  • Fitness center
The Amsterdam Inn(New York City)
Average 3/5
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Beacon(New York City)
Great 4.5/5
  • Bar/Lounge
The Lucerne Hotel(New York City)
Great 4.5/5
  • Restaurant
Riverside Tower Hotel(New York City)
Average 3/5
Inn New York City(New York City)
Excellent 5/5
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
Excelsior Hotel(New York City)
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Olcott(New York City)
  • Room Service
3,913 results
All reviewsupper west sidecentral parkgreat locationfamily suitenew yorkmuseum of natural historytwo blocksshared bathroomhardwood floorslincoln centeraround the cornerstreet noisehudson riversubway stoptimes squaremini fridgeflat screen tv
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 2, 2014

Great Hotel, Great part of town.
You got the NYC experience, while also feeling comfortable and safe.
Staff was Great, from front desk check -in, to hailing cabs, to holding an unbrella for us as we came and went. Stayed back in November, and would likely stay here again!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Anna N, Sales and Marketing Coordinator at Hotel Belleclaire, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2014

Dear Mary Kay V,

Very nice! Thank you so much for your great review! I am delighted to read your appraisal of our team, services and I know our staff will be equally pleased to learn of your kind remarks and recognition of their efforts. I notice as well your mention about the safe and convenient location of our Hotel Belleclaire. Is true that it’s in a perfect location, just a stone throw away from Central Park and is situated in a friendly neighborhood on the Upper West Side, where there are lots of bars, shops and places and which is very appreciated by our guests. If we could be of any assistance in your future plans, please do not hesitate to contact our reservations department at 1-877-468-3522 or reservations@hotelbelleclaire.com. We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed May 31, 2014

Highly disappointed, I had a may e-mail for 30% of room rate if book by May 31st... I forgot to do it and remembered 1 minute past midnight. I ran to get my phone and found the number and called and asked if the rate could still be honored, and was told no it was too late...four minutes too late. ): Really upset.
I have stayed here before and enjoyed it.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Anna N, Sales and Marketing Coordinator at Hotel Belleclaire, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2014

Dear Martinsburg,

I do sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during your reservation. We truly understand the situation, unfortunately, we have to be in accord with our policy offer. In addition, Hotel Belleclaire's website recently introduced a "Remind Me to Book" option, where guests can receive an email reminder to book a reservation on the selected date. If we could be of any assistance in your future plans, please do not hesitate to contact our reservations department at 1-877-468-3522 or reservations@hotelbelleclaire.com. We appreciate your business and we certainly look forward to welcoming you again soon at Hotel Belleclaire.

Reviewed May 31, 2014

This hotel was in a great location for everything in New York without the huge price of staying right in the city. It was a ten minute walk to Central Park, half an hour walk to Times Square and a five minute walk to the Subway to take you anywhere!!
When checked in we were given room 208 which was not what I expected. The room itself was fine apart from the very strong smell of cleaning fluid (smelt like nail polish remover) which I'm guessing someone with asthma might have problems with, but the toilet in the bathroom was not useable due to there being a wall right in front of it. You would be ok if you had really short legs or if you didn't mind sitting sideways!
After a little British complaining, we were given room 722 which was perfect. A lovely clean bed, air conditioning, a fridge and large TV. There was a shower big enough for two which was again lovely and clean. The staff were very welcoming and friendly, especially the door staff who came out to check on us when our return shuttle hadn't arrived.
I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: Go for the deluxe!
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

Dear Missmelp78,

We appreciate the very kind and positive review of your stay at the Hotel Belleclaire! The exceptional quality of personal service and amenities are the hotel’s signature approach. I am delighted to read your appraisal of our team, the cleanliness, our services and I know our staff will be equally pleased to learn of your kind remarks and recognition of their efforts. I love hearing that you were able to take advantage of Hotel Belleclaire, conveniently located a few blocks from Central Park and the best museums in NY City and far from the chaos of shopping crowds in midtown. We appreciate your business and we certainly look forward to welcoming you again soon at Hotel Belleclaire.

Best regards,

Reviewed May 31, 2014

City View room with two double beds is cozy. Medium size bathroom with good water pressure and fixtures. In window air conditioner is very noisy. Windows open. Beds are very comfortable. Lots of towels and lavender peppermint toiletries. Good media room with printer. Gym with treadmills. Pleasant lobby and helpful staff. Several good restaurants nearby.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear the beez md,

Very nice! Thank you so much for your great review! We love hearing that you were able to take advantage of our prime location, the value and all amenities that Belleclaire has to offer. We provide complimentary high speed wi-fi access, a mini refrigerator in each guest room, game room with over 10,000 arcade style games and 27-inch MAC computers, C.O. Bigelow bath amenities, and 24 hour access to the fitness center and media lounge to name a few. Please allow me to apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during your stay (A/C noise). We have alerted our staff and will take proactive measures to avoid this issue in the future. We appreciate your business and we certainly look forward to welcoming you again soon at Hotel Belleclaire.

Best Regards,

Reviewed May 29, 2014

The Hotel Belleclaire is one of my favorite places to stay in Manhattan. Super clean! Excellent staff! So accommodating and very helpful whenever I book there. Gorgeous rooms for an old feel hotel. It is the place I will return if I need to book in Manhattan!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Kathryn Y
Anna N, Sales and Marketing Coordinator at Hotel Belleclaire, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2014

Dear Kathryn Y,

Thank you for your excellent review! I am delightful to read your appraisal of our team, the cleanliness, our services and I know our staff will be equally pleased to learn of your amazing remarks and recognition of their efforts. We appreciate your business and we certainly look forward to welcoming you again soon at Hotel Belleclaire.