I stayed at the Belleclaire for one nite and would definitely book again. The hotel is very well maintained with a charming lobby. The staff was courteous and friendly. The room was delicious. I was so happy that it had hard wood floors! It's so much easier to assess how clean a room is. There was a fridge which was great for drinks/snacks from the West Side Grocery around the corner. Previous reviewers mentioned noise. Room 814 was quite as could be. And I appreciated the free wifi. Normally you have to be in the lobby of a hotel to get that. At the Belleclaire - it was free in my room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by an eclectic array of cultural offerings, Hotel Belleclaire combines classic charm with modern conveniences in a landmark building designed by Emery Roth in 1903. Suitable for business and leisure guests, our Upper West Side hotel is ideally located near iconic New York attractions including Beacon Theatre, The American Museum of Natural History, Central Park and Lincoln Center. Additionally, the avenues surrounding the hotel contain some of the most prominent boutiques, restaurants and bars in the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Belleclaire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belleclaire Hotel New York City
- Hotel Belleclaire New York