Not the cheapest, not the poshest but a good all rounder bearing in mind you are in the most expensive city in the world (Probably)
Looks a bit art deco but what do i know?
The windows in our room did not close correctly so were selotaped closed to stop the draughts. the heating was somewhat hit and miss with very old central heating, not much of a view from the windows but a great bathroom. I have a thing about bathrooms on my travels and this was a good 'un.
A coffee machine in the room would be great but had to go out every morning to the store for coffee.
The staff were nice and helpful and the cleanliness was great.
It was fair priced and in a great location. The rooms were a bit small but Go on give it a go, you will enjoy it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by an eclectic array of cultural offerings, Hotel Belleclaire combines classic charm with modern conveniences in a landmark building designed by Emery Roth in 1903. Suitable for business and leisure guests, our Upper West Side hotel is ideally located near iconic New York attractions including Beacon Theatre, The American Museum of Natural History, Central Park and Lincoln Center. Additionally, the avenues surrounding the hotel contain some of the most prominent boutiques, restaurants and bars in the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, HRS and HotelsClick so you can book your Hotel Belleclaire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belleclaire Hotel New York City
- Hotel Belleclaire New York