stayed at Belleclaire for ten nights! It was amazing, better than what I thought.
The room was very spacious and the heating was just right. Although a little old school style it was still fine to adjust. The staff were always very friendly and helpful and you can pick up a really good detailed map of NYC from the reception too! The only thing I would prefer to be better is the size of the bathroom however it was fine for two people in a hotel situation. I'd also like the mention that the room service everyday was great, the ladies do a very good job!
The hotel Belleclaire is a little old compaired to some more modern style places however it makes you feel more at home so I quite liked it and would definitely come back to Belleclaire next time I visit New York!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by an eclectic array of cultural offerings, Hotel Belleclaire combines classic charm with modern conveniences in a landmark building designed by Emery Roth in 1903. Suitable for business and leisure guests, our Upper West Side hotel is ideally located near iconic New York attractions including Beacon Theatre, The American Museum of Natural History, Central Park and Lincoln Center. Additionally, the avenues surrounding the hotel contain some of the most prominent boutiques, restaurants and bars in the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Belleclaire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belleclaire Hotel New York City
- Hotel Belleclaire New York